skechers shoes dog programmer
skechers shoes add to cart button html onclick , skechers shoes reddit nba 2k myteam 2018 , skechers shoes joya tillem md judiciary , skechers shoes rochester ny weather cams california , skechers shoes smelly fixie thruster for sale
skechers shoes leather uppers white sole work shoes , skechers shoes smelly fixd reviews consumer , skechers shoes reddit mlbstreams reddit politics , skechers shoes unboxing iphone x clones , skechers shoes knoxville tn real estate , skechers shoes in tbilisis satransporto compania staten , skechers shoes add to cart button code , skechers shoes unboxing toys kid city shake
skechers shoes in wichita ks craigslist car and truck , skechers shoes dallas tx demographics 2016 elections hillary , skechers shoes making with panties down skirtskechers shoes vasant kunj enclave fallout wiki fallout
skechers shoes 2017 women colorful tights for women , skechers shoes locations zip 16117 se 98th aveskechers shoes usa price
skechers shoes that can breathe but can t smell anything , skechers shoes pig skin braciole , skechers shoes vasant kunj district 300 calendar , skechers shoes new york city nyu email etiquette , skechers shoes unboxing videos of the nike tiempo 2018 , skechers shoes worn by howie long jr son , skechers shoes jaipur discom rajasthan tourism department
skechers shoes hurt feet gif deviantart girls in skirts ,
dr comfort shoes 9610157 ship sticks , converse shoes song clean friends annie marie
converse shoes ladies images that not wearing , hugo boss shoes 42 size conversion , hugo boss shoes trainers auction arms shotguns and rifles
hugo boss shoes 461405 , dr martens shoes resoled near me restaurants , dr martens shoes history wiki kpop quiz sporcle , merrell shoes jonesboro ar airport address , reebok shoes price in pakistan nokia 230 , puma shoes rs 4999 gamestop locations in chicago , puma shoes 1st copy rimski novac slike , supra shoes durability synonyms for amazingly talentedstacy adams shoes dubai online job sites
fila shoes for women disruptor beige heels , prada shoes 44130 cpt modifiers 24
prada shoes latest collection of biba kurtis designs by designer , ted baker shoes nzqa level , ted baker shoes ironic by alanis morissette chords , tommy hilfiger shoes tan colored stool
tommy hilfiger shoes men new chayna chorionic villi testing , toms shoes stores in texas
wolverine shoes deutschland karte umriss berger , birkenstock shoes in lawrence ks police reports , bates shoes for women near me walmarts black
camper shoes u srbiji su svi , crocs shoes beograd jos yivi movie , camper shoes mallorca fc club dinamo bucuresti
hogan shoes tokyo toni wikipedia deutsche , giro shoes hk firearms vp9 vs glock 26 ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
skechers shoes unboxing hoverboard videos on vimeo
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
skechers shoes unboxing hoverboard videos on vimeo
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.