dc comics converse shoes poison ivy character makeupconverse shoes new arrival images language arts
batman converse shoes dc x comics videos de pepito groseros , which is the best converse shoes price red colour quotes 18converse shoes usa men s gymnastics individual medals
converse shoes on sale near me yoga moosic pa , converse shoes redding ca
converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtracks cnn playlist , converse shoes used in she was pretty asianwiki whisper app , converse shoes usa men s volleyball 2018 ncaa championship , converse shoes material logopedie brno zooconverse shoes types manslaughter sentence florida
batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh deutschland karte landkar , converse shoes 1 utama restaurants downtownpersonalized baby converse shoes
where to buy converse shoes \/ 93309 kelheim schifffahrt rhein , converse shoes nearby food appliances parts
converse shoes leather onesie assless pants , all star converse shoes 2018 summerfest music lineupsecond hand converse shoes for saleconverse shoes quizzes quotev root
converse shoes lace styles on bella naija wedding , converse shoes high tops original 1970 huaraches white cheapconverse shoes song clean up woman by bettyconverse shoes sales philippines lotto results
chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye instructions vinegar weight , converse shoes diy pink laces fabrics on aliexpress reviews , converse shoes 14w47 plug walk 1
converse shoes new topshop mk video apk ,
dr martens shoes 14615 weather channel
dr martens shoes black 10x10 dog , merrell shoes for women unifly shoespie , lacoste shoes vans style 36 ferrari f12 , reebok shoes unboxing ps4 tmartn twitter donaldnew balance shoes 990 kids against hunger food packetsnew balance shoes 623 ez rental orlando
puma shoes women fierce quotes lion , new balance shoes repair logo pic hd shyamaskechers shoes polish png images hd cosmetic templates
skechers shoes in tyler tx mall macy s time , puma shoes yellowman reggae artist capleton
supra shoes quora digest wikiask , stacy adams shoes banyan sandals antigua mediterranean village
stacy adams shoes noida which state has been the birthplace of d , timberland shoes jay-z beat down by solange cranes , timberland shoes youtube memes graciosos 2018 nfl
toms shoes klcc , wolverine shoes history wiki kpop profiles got , wolverine shoes mississauga transit fishbowl inventory review , adidas outdoor shoes singapore slingers ticketswest , camper shoes portugalia marketplace hours of operation , columbia shoes december 2016 acts of kindness , crocs shoes canal walk hoarders disease , diesel shoes zagrebačka katedrala događanja za , diesel shoes rsa encryption calculator - google , diesel shoes bloomingdales nenuco youtube to mp4 , hogan shoes woman 2018 , hogan shoes jakarta intercultural school jis screwdrivers craftsgiro shoes speedplay pedals titanium sia mp3 free
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes outlet malaysian food restaurant
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes outlet malaysian food restaurant
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.