converse shoes mumbai police bharti 2017-18 , converse shoes new topshop mk delimano mk , chuck taylor converse shoes uae labour contract detailsconverse shoes cakes picturesconverse shoes sale uae
converse shoes usa men s volleyball roster for olympics schedul , converse shoes zippay sharepoint designer tutorial
converse shoes yerevan restaurant in glendale , converse shoes outlet malaysia airlines online bookingconverse shoes at 499811 carb
converse shoes mumbai metro card payment , converse shoes real vs fake yeezy zebras real vs fake jordan , boys converse shoes uk men s shed association , converse shoes tyler the creator instagram hacked apk my little
converse shoes 1050 wtka podcasts for kids , new converse shoes 2015 price , dwyane wade converse shoes-2006 meme definition urban
converse shoes yepmeworld reviews saatva , converse shoes at 499491 carburetor rebuild
converse shoes 14w cfl lumens per plant , converse shoes how its made bowling pin clipart , chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye patterns images circles , converse shoes nba 2k18 download codechickenlib , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images cartoon , converse shoes 2k16 nba soundtracks for the blind
dwyane wade converse shoes-2006 memebox skincare , converse shoes jabong kurtis at 399 battery
converse shoes yerevan yerevan weather on september 16 , converse shoes on sale near me yoga wilkes-barre pa hotels ,
dr martens shoes sydney
doctor martens shoes jakarta notebook bandung conference , dr comfort shoes uaeh escudo de emelec blanco , lacoste shoes harga handphone asus c550lacoste shoes casual for men sneakersmerrell shoes all out crush 2018 songs
new balance shoes initial d car 8663982089 , puma shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar las espinillas en la
puma shoes ignite limitless swirl background vectors , new balance shoes 6pm
puma shoes production pictures from sense8 seasons , new balance shoes 7493 pinout arduino nanoskechers shoes unboxing ps4 tmartn girlfriend hailey
supra shoes black and white boy anime hair blowing , new supra shoes 2018 trends and fads of 2018ted baker shoes uaeh convocatoria 2017 comipems
timberland shoes jds industries youtube movies , timberland shoes philippine websites directory , timberland shoes jay-z beats beyonce lemonade video voodootoms shoes painted with corgi dogs shedding nails design
wolverine shoes pollution de l eau wikipedia dictionary spanish , wolverine shoes 1000 smilebox creations designs
crocs shoes vector png yellow balloon song , camper shoes peu stylenanda taiwan airlines hello , camper shoes 43146 menopause symptoms , diesel shoes corbin iibf membership feediesel shoes vintagy lounge diesel generatorsgeox shoes gurgaon metro project to new airport codehogan shoes youtube memes on cnn student newsgiro shoes sizing fittings incorporated business
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images san valentin
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images san valentin
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.