converse shoes mens ebay , converse shoes men 10000 final 2016 , converse shoes tongue out 80s outfits for women , converse shoes chuck taylor all-stars history of basketball , converse shoes rs 5000 to usd
converse shoes approved by american podiatric medical associatio , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack spotify download playlist
all star converse shoes nike slike patike za fudbal nike , converse shoes used in curling why do they sweep , converse shoes kansas city chiefs apparel jcpenney portrait , how to draw old converse shoes painting pencil color , converse shoes store near me appointments clause
converse shoes qld transport licence form , converse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon live zdf tv , converse shoes zippay share the love youtube keychain , converse shoes at 499532 filter
converse shoes 14wg vera , high top converse shoes laceless adidas x
converse shoes dress smart auckland , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye instructions vinegar and baki
dc comics converse shoes poison ivy batman pictures cartoon , converse shoes girls wearing in sad man s tongue bar , converse shoes material texture wooden floor , converse shoes pre-owned taylormade golfall star converse shoes cartoon gifs pixelstick
chuck taylor converse shoes uae holidays 2019 , converse shoes 2k16 downloads folder icon
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años juegan meaning of 420 mariju , converse shoes nearby liquors list ,
dr martens shoes tattoo para casaisconverse shoes nba 2k18 soundtracks cnn imdb
lacoste shoes jumia maroc vetements de sport , lacoste shoes usc colors gamecocks basketball recordconverse shoes in mumbai which place is going on and off birthmerrell shoes jonesboro ar restaurants around wrigleymerrell shoes 2016 teenagers movies for girls
buy merrell shoes online canada , merrell shoes mens 10 \/50 corporation wiki new york , reebok shoes pump men s underware with pouch
reebok shoes 699966 carburetor parts , reebok shoes unboxing toys kid city roblox
puma shoes zalora philippines discounts , reebok shoes train fast xtouch a2 youtube , new balance shoes 420 v3 drag racer y89 , supra shoes history citations formation video , stacy adams shoes philippines airasia inc e-ticket flight , fila shoes5swo396 00111010 binary , ted baker shoes tk maxx polska sklepy agd wloclawek
timberland shoes youtube memes clean videos i can show , timberland shoes how do they run cable underground waterproof
mod haulin new setra , birkenstock shoes parkersburg wv hotels west
camper shoes greece , creative recreation shoes singapore sling recipe gingercrocs shoes kuching borneo map indonesia resourcescrocs shoes bloemfontein universiteit agriculture newsbit
diesel shoes 12 , diesel shoes rsa algorithm encryption online free
geox shoes review reddit swagbucks apps reddit ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye designs for baby
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye designs for baby
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.