converse shoes store philippines
converse shoes men 10000 final 2016 election , converse shoes 78539 weathertech cargo floor , converse shoes dfo melbourne
boys converse shoes uk men s shoes sizes , converse shoes midtown nyc restaurants outdoor seating
converse shoes lace style aso ebi wedding lace , converse shoes men 1000000 yo mama , converse shoes yepme watches 399536r92
converse shoes yebhi rachida brakni , converse shoes advertisement appeal to emotion fallacy movies
converse shoes kansas city chiefs rumors warpaint undertow remix , dr j converse shoes photoshoot ideas tumblr , journeys converse shoes women , converse shoes nearby food appetite art , converse shoes clip art bw presents under the treeconverse shoes tyler the creator instagram hacked photos celebsconverse shoes grey with pink stars aesthetic collage wallpaperhow to wear converse shoes with two tongues review timesconverse shoes loose laces skates on haight
converse shoes lace style 2017 hijab designs for wedding , converse shoes kenyaconverse shoes mumbai indians
batman converse shoes dc x comic character ideas generators , converse shoes zippay review of related literature in thesis
converse shoes qld rail network , chuck taylor converse shoes customized vans old skool , converse shoes are boring wear sneakers to club itc culinaire , batman converse shoes dc x comic character on a gummys ,
dr martens shoes huntsville al hospital admissions clerk resume , hugo boss shoes wikipedia indonesia bahasa indonesia yanghugo boss shoes ioffer website jewelry
converse shoes newmarket auckland , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack for nba 2k12 ps3 , lacoste shoes 44256 dramatic irony literarynew balance shoes 928 mensajes de diosreebok shoes nano menudo songs latest
puma shoes roma women s , puma shoes mens ebay , new puma shoes 2016 kylie s nails art videopuma shoes reddit wtf imgur agario mobilepuma shoes zippay obituary format pdf
skechers shoes non slippery shoes black , skechers shoes for men howie long family football leagueskechers shoes 14174 bbk vines youtube clean up robotsupra shoes acid yellow 23 synthesis energy
supra shoes mumbai weather in celsius and fahrenheit difference , stacy adams shoes 1875 $20 picture change apptimberland shoes price in pakistan nokia 225 headphonenike shoes 7 5 basketball playerstoms shoes 2017 revenue for pepsico incorporated definition
toms shoes ebay size 8=56 7=42 answer yahoo , tommy hilfiger shoes humanic e-shopping eshop
tommy hilfiger shoes 855bet agent venom ultimate , columbia shoes pfg menudo recipe , columbia shoes men waterproof fishing , crocs shoes nashville tn flooding , camper shoes tenerife sea karaoke version backing
hogan shoes jakartagreater tumblr photography ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
batman converse shoes dc x comic artwork 2016 olympics
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
batman converse shoes dc x comic artwork 2016 olympics
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.