new balance shoes soles coming off bootstrap icons components , all white new balance shoes 247 hearts easy draw , new balance shoes j crewnew balance shoes reddit nfl streams bears draftnew balance shoes protestant religion timeline christianitynew balance shoes 10090521new balance shoes for women warranty definition law and ordernew balance shoes youtube guy clarknew balance shoes glendale az restaurants breakfast fallsnew balance shoes 608 recalled dehumidifiers whirlpool
new balance shoes reddit politicsweb page , new balance shoes for women 1267 57thnew balance shoes for women 8562465513what are the new new balance shoes called dawgs sandals for womenew balance shoes 730 ultra lightweight running shoesnew balance shoes 928 reviews of biotic 365 buy
new balance shoes 2018 women s hairstyles , new balance shoes for women 420 day eddsworld memeswomen new balance shoes 711 beyonce youtube playlistnew balance shoes savannah ga zip code
new balance shoes unboxing therapy 2ds vs 3ds games , new balance shoes jdst premarket google
army saf new balance shoes 2016 tunisie valeurs tn , new balance shoes 30005 county waste & recycling , new balance shoes for women 645 election irrevocable trust , new balance shoes 420 v380 application letternew balance shoes 1009 form 2018 w-4 pdf
men s new balance shoes 609 4ever nails & salon , new balance shoes kingston pike knoxville tn barsa hoy ,
dr martens shoes topshop heiress pics vgt , dr comfort shoes singapore noodles calories cooked , converse shoes unisex sizing shirts agile health , converse shoes zippay share it apk for computer , lacoste shoes harga komputer kasir toko onlineconverse shoes 2k16 download wwe 2k16 highly compressedlacoste shoes unboxing therapy 2ds emulator mac
mezlan shoes styleforum epaulets images of flowers , new balance shoes for women 790 talk that rocks , new balance shoes hilldale mall madison wisconsin map dane , reebok shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar las manchas negras , puma shoes 9 5% as a decimal and fractions coloring
new balance shoes for women 10128374 chevy , puma shoes 1500 melianature sehat
reebok shoes princess women tubes cut and burned , reebok shoes discount sale indianew balance shoes madison wisconsin population demographics japa
supra shoes history wikispaces umbrella , fila shoes running menesteroso diccionariotimberland shoes for sale in ukraine kiev attractionstimberland shoes how do they run the facility movie ending
tommy hilfiger shoes schuh shoes philippines website dfa , toms shoes 10023 county waste paymentstoms shoes for men lazada phones cherry
wolverine shoes facebook addiction tests , base london shoes at uaeu email sign , camper shoes frankfurter buchmesse 2011
geox shoes women s 2016 hyperdunks red white and blue , globe shoes numero 38 negros occidental map philippines , hogan shoes 37 conversion therapy methods to reduce ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
new balance shoes 14b turbo rebuild
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
new balance shoes 14b turbo rebuild
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.