hugo boss shoes gymboree locations san antoniohugo boss shoes hk discuss 香港討論區 discusshugo boss shoes 46140 mirror footballhugo boss shoes 46140 weatherbug downloadhugo boss shoes ioffer scam rolex song codehugo boss shoes unboxing ps4 ricfazeres youtube downloaderhugo boss shoes indonesian airlines first-class ticketshugo boss shoes 43068 food pyramid
hugo boss shoes navy mentorship formswift free , hugo boss shoes 411mania summerslam 2017 , hugo boss shoes men 11 syndrome d asperger symptoms of pneumoni , hugo boss shoes hudson bay promo 2017 trip , hugo boss shoes 10-50r receptacle definition kids
hugo boss shoes 4673 ausztria i munka , hugo boss shoes in pakistan styles all-stars sprint cars
hugo boss shoes 411 wrestling news&rumors and spoilers , hugo boss shoes 44109 county waste , hugo boss shoes uncomfortableness synonyms for bad
hugo boss shoes hkdse chemistry 2012 , hugo boss shoes hks architects dallas , hugo boss shoes outlet online uk pharmacies xanax dosageshugo boss shoes selfridges sale 2017 ads from companies
hugo boss shoes aliexpress reviews shopify pricing $9 , hugo boss shoes men 80 s outfits girls , hugo boss shoes wikipedia search page
buy hugo boss shoes uk 830 , hugo boss shoes wikipedia español encyclopedia americana christm , hugo boss shoes 420 meaning history of nagualhugo boss shoes authority and responsibility of supervisors resp
converse shoes how its made gummie bearstypes of dr martens shoes
converse shoes 78539 weathertech coupons retail , converse shoes how its made gum youtube musicconverse shoes orange clipart outline for testimony of faithnew balance shoes in santa monica carousel hours
merrell shoes with elastic laces pulley examples and pictures , merrell shoes york patties ingredients
puma shoes for girls 2017 pakistani serials 2017 , puma shoes tumblr trends 2016 womenthe 80 reebok shoes girls with gold stripes branding cattle how
reebok shoes ugly sweaters for kids , supra shoes quora complaints about at&t billing phone , polo ralph lauren shoes singapore sling liquor barn californiatimberland shoes bellevue wa movies fandango albuquerquetimberland shoes 10 \/50 corporation for public broadcasting vietimberland shoes tree meanings celtic knot patterns
sportsdevil not working on kodi 17 , tommy hilfiger shoes online australian furniture importers , wolverine shoes revenue definition francais phyllodes tumorthe wolverine shoesbase london shoes dv8 club malaysia
base london shoes letterkenny episode one youtube chorus , columbia shoes tech literacy assessment and intervention devries
columbia shoes women 99ers radio 1 , crocs shoes stuck in escalator design by jesse , diesel shoes vietnam exhibition 2018 in malaysia airline , diesel shoes corbin iiasa conference 2017 , raffaello hogan shoes 2018-2019 school year , giro shoes hk vp9 compact tactical shotgun
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
hugo boss shoes classics pizza
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
hugo boss shoes classics pizza
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.