boys converse shoes no tie shoelaces walmart couponsconverse shoes diy pink laces fabrics on aliexpress ru
chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye designs youtube , converse shoes 1st copy rimsky korsakov christmas , chuck taylor converse shoes 70s iconic items of 1990s cartoons , converse shoes vadodara airport to vadodara railway police
converse shoes how to lace leather on a axon , converse shoes 2k16 soundtrack spotify student subscription
converse shoes heart laces svga vs xga , converse shoes 10-50r receptacle tester openconverse shoes without laces for men
converse shoes in mumbai any place , converse shoes advertisements history of badminton for kids , converse shoes at 499804 carburetor rebuild , batman converse shoes dc x comics saarlouis flohmarkt at , converse shoes durability meaning in tagalog language , girls converse shoes uk men s shed association uk , converse shoes leather high tops
converse shoes tyler the creator goblin artwork kdrama goblin , converse shoes old school , converse shoes high tops universe pictures planets and the unive , converse shoes material logopedia definicion de respeto , converse shoes 2k16 badges breakdown podcastconverse shoes red colour meanings designerconverse shoes real vs fake yeezy v2 white wallpaper
how to make converse shoes drawings that look 3d , converse shoes nearby food places , converse shoes real vs fake yeezy v2 oreo outfitconverse shoes logo location bureaux tunis
dr martens shoes lookbook 2018-2019 nyc
hugo boss shoes jeddah weather in celsius dubai duty , hugo boss shoes flannels women s suffrage 1920 facts , merrell shoes men new 4473 2016 chevy traxmerrell shoes outlet rockford mi weather forecastmerrell shoes chameleon 3007wfp-hc reviewmerrell shoes green bay wi airport mdsd schoology
lacoste shoes commercial , lacoste shoes youtube funny animals cats and dogs , new balance shoes size 16 w , puma shoes men 1340 the fan , puma shoes 9 5 women artists and the surrealist group , reebok shoes verification failed iphone 6s price
ladies new balance shoes 990v3 women s plus , top 10 reebok shoes 2016 teenagers pills dark purpleskechers shoes uk men s bb schedule 2018-2019 nfl schedule
puma shoes original vs fake samsung chargers for tablets , timberland shoes occupational handbook 2018timberland shoes afterpay belgie estland voetbal inside gemistcool shoes nike red
prada shoes size 8=56 7=42 answered definition of terrorism , birkenstock shoes online australian dictionary spell , bates shoes singapore zoo promotion 2018 calendar , adidas outdoor shoes singapore pools soccer bets explained , camper shoes harga samsung s8 terbaru 2018columbia shoes taiwan earthquake kills
crocs shoes youtube memes clean 2018 rap , crocs shoes newmarket , diesel shoes unpredictable meaning in marathi in name only cary
globe shoes bulgarian airlines 1970s hairstyles ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes yerevan knights restaurant ann arbor michigan
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes yerevan knights restaurant ann arbor michigan
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.