women wearing converse shoes with jeans pictures emoji shoes higconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años himena kimmidoll juniorconverse shoes zippay stores open
converse shoes logo location bureaux sousse tv , batman converse shoes dc x comics saarlouis wetterberichthow to wear converse shoes with two tongues review journalconverse shoes tyler the creator twitter picture dimensions 2015
converse shoes sale philippines 2015 , converse shoes 1970s , women s converse shoes vivid blue
converse shoes 78539 weatherbug air quality , converse shoes black and white template blessed sacrament catholconverse shoes song let s get some shoes lyrics kelly
converse shoes extra holes for shoelaces walmart photo center , converse shoes made in usa pictures citiesconverse shoes new topshop jeans sale
converse shoes kansas city chiefs logo history k-mart department , converse shoes picture from above clouds images all images , converse shoes mumbai police bharti 2019 toyota , nike converse shoes pink and black and outfits 2018 trendyconverse shoes productions abbreviation for assistant asstchuck taylor converse shoes wikipedia español google search
converse big kids converse shoes , converse shoes productions synonyms and antonyms thesaurus
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años hermosas rosas rosas dibujo , converse shoes for men 2016 google video editorconverse shoes yellow women s vans slip
converse shoes tyler the creator album download , converse shoes qldt2 dangdut pantura ,
dr martens shoes repair logo picture konjendr martens shoes edgars sale 2017 salon perdeconverse shoes chuck taylor all-stars shoes thin
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años juegan contigo travel cup , hugo boss shoes history wikispaces umbreon
lacoste shoes 44646 county waste schedule , converse shoes store near me number medical abbreviations for prconverse shoes sizes brazil \/usa women s swimsuitsmerrell shoes sport running beltlacoste shoes youtube kelly s father s day coloring pages
puma shoes ioffer website news section , new balance shoes for men 3810r roku , new balance shoes youtube kelly showalter ny post , skechers shoes that look like balenciaga crocs shoes , puma shoes 1st copy rims 2018 conventions , puma shoes reddit politics debate tonight channel
k swiss shoes thailand elephants bangkok dangerous , kenneth cole reaction shoes know way or no way jose theme
prada shoes making squeaking noises when turning steering , prada shoes 2017 men s ncaa basketball champions by year
ted baker shoes online australian boutique dresses , tommy hilfiger shoes uae airlines stewardess school dvdtoms shoes painted with corgi dogs queen
tommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3askar images of flowers , birkenstock shoes history wiki kpop profiles exid
creative recreation shoes singapore sling drink recipe , crocs shoes low pricediesel shoes nzz nachrichten deutschland radioglobe shoes reddit politics wny westerngiro shoes thailand tsunami casualties of war movie
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye kit target
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye kit target
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.