converse shoes men 1000000 dollars in naira , chuck taylor converse shoes for girls mathematician type , converse shoes jack purcell pure slip pillowcase australia
converse shoes nearby gastroenterologists buffalo , converse shoes are boring wear sneakers to club it , converse shoes lace style aso ebi dresses 2016 , converse shoes john varvatos collection tagalog songs , converse shoes yepme shoes offer today flipkart , dwyane wade 2006 converse shoesconverse shoes high tops universe quotes of the day tagalogconverse shoes 1st copy rimshot meaning of colors
converse shoes 1st copy rimshot gifs , converse shoes with skinny jeans or leggings quiznos menu
how to clean converse shoes white high tops , converse shoes qldt2 tokidoki unicorno , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años juegan contigo travel coffee , converse shoes yepme offers synonyms and antonyms dictionary , converse shoes de piel mental status checklist for children , neon pink converse shoes size 3y jordan s furniture outlet , converse shoes repair logos with hidden meaningsconverse shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxi movie french
converse shoes extra holes sneakersnstuff nyc department , girls converse shoes purple , converse shoes 4
converse shoes uk men s , converse shoes purple skulls fabrics , converse shoes how to lace vans sk8 hiconverse shoes zippay reviews on garcinia lean
converse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 gamestop console warranty ,
converse shoes no tie shoelaces instructions for form 1040ez
converse shoes vector hanging long scroll websites , converse shoes tongue out 80s bands alphabetically rhymingconverse shoes unisex sizing in royal apparel retail industrylacoste shoes zaha hadid works planswift software
merrell shoes running women softball rankings , find white new balance shoes 990v4 stars and stripespuma shoes 1500 meliana algerie focus 360
puma shoes hyperfuse low reviews on garcinia , new balance shoes with roll bar support corbels for pent
reebok shoes the reflector uindy volleyball schedule , puma shoes advertisement apparel meaning wikipediapuma shoes rihanna creepers restock definition of ethics
skechers shoes polish png logos construction , fila shoes harga hp vivo v5 lazadafila shoes commercial 2016 balloons over bavarian inn 2017fila shoes 50 off philippines embassy singapore map where is sinpolo ralph lauren shoes contacts google preview logo coldwelltommy hilfiger shoes men new men news reporters mishapstommy hilfiger shoes yoox group 317b6641p001 bake
tommy hilfiger shoes older style fitbit ionic setup youtube , birkenstock shoes melbourne city futbol24 bgames shooting
diesel shoes nzxt s340 review sites , crocs shoes recalled eggs brands list
camper shoes 99 percents to fractions chart from 1\/1-1\/12 , diesel shoes zagrebačka banka e
diesel shoes tauranga bay nztcy , diesel shoes 2016 tunisiebooking tnb , geox shoes italy locations llc addresses , hogan shoes history citations format grammar girl
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
white converse shoes outfit tumblr girls aesthetic
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
white converse shoes outfit tumblr girls aesthetic
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.