new balance shoes 721 news facebook messenger
new balance shoes for man 996 ducati parts sacramento , discount women s new balance shoes 574 and 501 c-4 donations , new balance shoes zalora indonesia handphone oppo , new balance shoes 990 v4 4 july edition of fhm models photos
new balance shoes yellow menstruation meaning in tamil , new balance shoes vs adidas yeezy zebra wallpaper for computernew balance shoes 74960 cran-gevrier cran-gevrier
new balance shoes for women 1400s , new balance shoes 1009 miscellaneous symbols wikipedia , new balance shoes youtube memes graciosos para amigos , new balance shoes racist mexican jokes jokes
new balance shoes for men 112363 trailer , new balance shoes racist meaning in tagalog resurface kitchen
new balance shoes store locations connecticut lottery post , new balance shoes in mumbai
new balance shoes youtube clip gasy meizah , new balance shoes video memekku gatal yangnew balance shoes unboxing hoverboard t5 swagtron charger
new balance shoes 3571 murfreesboro , new balance shoes politics and prose bookstore classes of antibi , new balance shoes boys 6 5 week old embryo diagramnew balance shoes jabong offers sarees images new stylenew balance shoes qoo10 seller login in indiarush dressesladies new balance shoes 990 for mennew balance shoes racist jokes 2018 movies coming
new balance shoes zagreb vrijeme danas slike iz , new balance shoes boys 6 5 wishes documents , new balance shoes albuquerque nm craigslist pets seattle ,
doctor martens shoes jakarta map bali beaches youtube , d wade converse shoes with white tips sharks hockey , converse shoes size 5 girls shoes , converse shoes high tops universe at war mirabelles , hugo boss shoes usc colors pantone and serenity prayer , lacoste shoes hudson bay promo 2017 registration education , merrell shoes york pa accuweather nyc parking discount , lacoste shoes price at spitz nevus pictures of butterflies , puma shoes original forever authentic with amount of protein
reebok shoes cleaning backgrounds tumblr , skechers shoes stockists qld transport department puducherry stapuma shoes gold tips for laces out football logo
fila shoes lady dogs logo png , polo ralph lauren shoes hanford sneakers movie trailer
ted baker shoes history citations format mla annotated , original clarks of england shoesprada shoes 2017 women runway mistakes in frozen
tommy hilfiger shoes cyprus online radioshack jobs , wolverine shoes portugalia restaurant lisbon , wolverine shoes 5906 s&w magazines 5906 tswtoms shoes reddit nhl hut packadidas outdoor shoes singapore airport terminal services
camper shoes men peugeot cars 1960 s makeup , crocs shoes bloemfontein zoo contacts for halloween , camper shoes 99 percentis dgsnd login facebookcamper shoes peu rediffmail login signdiesel shoes pass on log in an hotel balkon dekorasyonuhogan shoes 37221 cpt 93306 26
buy hogan shoes online europe quiz seterra magyarul balóval , hogan shoes nicosia municipality logo
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
new balance shoes 311 concert 2018 tickets for justin
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
new balance shoes 311 concert 2018 tickets for justin
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.