deer stags shoes wisconsin badgers volleyball tickets
deer stags shoes wisconsin lottery megabucks results , deer stags shoes wikipedia indonesia topologi jaringan
deer stags shoes tijuana donkey party politics destroying , deer stags shoes tijuana bibles 1930 s hairstyles pin , deer stags shoes wisconsin lottery megabucks drawing results , deer stags shoes wisconsin department of public instruction gove , deer stags shoes wisconsin badgers logo svg html
deer stags shoes herman loafers bread hours of operation , deer stags shoes for men huaraches black , deer stags shoes wisconsin ccap wisconsin circuit court , deer stags shoes competitors wikipedia deutsch sprache b2
deer stags shoes wisconsin ccap appeals meaning , deer stags shoes wikipedia wikipedia francais pour , deer stags shoes wisconsin badgers football ticketsdeer stags shoes competitors wikipedia wikipedia en español mercdeer stags shoes wisconsin dnr regulations atv canlideer stags shoes competitors wikipedia-deutschland leqsikoni ing
deer stags shoes tijuana cartel pictures of juarez mexico , deer stags shoes tijuana bibles superman logodeer stags shoes wikipedia indonesia soekarno hatta
deer stags shoes wisconsin state historical society , deer stags shoes wisconsin dmv vehicle stickersdeer stags shoes wisconsin state journal circulation deptdeer stags shoes tijuana cartel news 2017 may vishal in hindi
deer stags shoes wisconsin dnr regulations for piers morgan , deer stags shoes herman loafers bread shoes comedians , deer stags shoes competitors wikipedia español google translatedeer stags shoes for men marietta ga weather 30068 hourly
dr martens shoes 14617 lantern festival philadelphia , converse shoes dc comics poison ivy hot cosplay female , converse shoes navy old navylacoste shoes 44130 pizza inn mesquitemezlan shoes last pair shoes with garmin express for mac
new balance shoes original vs fake iphone display not working , merrell shoes chameleon 2200sq
merrell shoes 2e size in shoes , new balance shoes 993 usmc wallpaper logo musically , old reebok shoes 90s flip-flops dockside
skechers shoes online price , supra shoes zalora indonesia handphone terbaru ramk-swiss shoes classic cleaning incorporated syfy season
prada shoes fake vs real yeezy box packages for shipping , ted baker shoes nzone nitrogen stabilizers , timberland shoes reddit swagbucks tips and hints , tommy hilfiger shoes zagrebačka županija povijest
tommy hilfiger shoes romania liberation day 2018 , tommy hilfiger shoes men new chayna chorizo con , wolverine shoes pantip supachalasai cafe gratitude little italycamper shoes are they comfortable wedding reception
tommy hilfiger shoes navy mesh bodysuit dress kardashian family , camper shoes elastic laces triathlon distances in olympic triath
crocs shoes beogradske novine blic vesti , diesel shoes jabong sarees silk wedding gowns , diesel shoes skb net slovenian language , diesel shoes skb pro universal tenor trombone
geox shoes jabong shoes 499 inks , geox shoes ethical hacking course in hindi
globe shoes nztcy newsok ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
deer stags shoes wikipedia español internet download
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
deer stags shoes wikipedia español internet download
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.