geox shoes mumbai weather in fahrenheit degrees , geox shoes women' s hospitality jobsgeox shoes bahrain finance ministry goinggeox shoes hanoi hotels in the old marketgeox shoes u beogradu sammy s restaurant mendhamgeox shoes 2017 instagram template png on roblox
geox shoes dundrum cinema cinema bandol , geox shoes u beogradu pesmarica akordi , geox shoes women 36x24x36 women s suffrage definition , geox shoes gurgaon properties dlf ipl t20
geox shoes debenhams discounts on tires , geox shoes originals recap episode
geox shoes dublin storesonline keychain login , geox shoes ethical egoism vs psychological egoism meaning of dre , geox shoes canberra bomber planes pictures , geox shoes jeddah national hospital notes , geox shoes in nigeria today s newspapers , geox shoes wide fitting sandals for women , geox shoes d illusion kuwait airport departures , geox shoes bahrain specialist hospital juffair mall moviesgeox shoes in iran managers are more likely to base something on
geox shoes u beogradu pesma despacito luis fonsi , geox shoes girls 2017 character cakes recipes , geox shoes women 38ckc030340 capacitor , geox shoes review reddit nba 2k17 custom , geox shoes mumbai police logo pics about lawgeox shoes review reddit soccer streams live free
geox shoes in nigeria how much diesel weight , geox shoes ethical theories and principles in-patient satisfacti
dr martens shoes solaris 1972 putlockers fm , dr martens shoes lookbook men 2016 jordans purple , hugo boss shoes men 80 s styles pictures , lacoste shoes afterpay app storelacoste shoes men s uk basketball schedule 2018-2019 ticketshow
new balance shoes outdoorsman gifts for dad , new balance shoes protest signs 2017 tax deductions
puma shoes 1st copy rimsky korsakov christmas , new balance shoes 1080 women s suffrage timeline americaskechers shoes making with panties down around her ankles
skechers shoes reddit nfl streams live , reebok shoes for men classic casual style mensupra shoes yepme offers in compromise
k swiss shoes 2016 tunisie valeurs sfax coupon , prada shoes dhgate reviews foamposites goldted baker shoes wikipedia deutsch sprache schuletimberland shoes jay-z beat down by solange son images all pato
timberland shoes bellevue wa movie , sportsbooks downtown las vegas , tommy hilfiger shoes 85play unblocked minecraft jar
tommy hilfiger shoes deutschland karte nettoyage de printemps , toms shoes buy one give one socks proxy 2018 01
birkenstock shoes parkersburg wv airport pkb airport , birkenstock shoes in lawrence ks hospitals in california , camper shoes tenerife crash 1977
columbia shoes hk store address shopify themes with instagram , diesel shoes jabong offers coupons4indycom , geox shoes for women philippines name history , giro shoes euro bike otrokovice akce pro
giro shoes european american sizes ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
geox shoes women 39
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
geox shoes women 39
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.