converse shoes black outfit quotes of the day for workchuck taylor converse shoes black and white boy dog name
converse shoes sales , dr j converse shoes photos hd musiciens africainsconverse shoes loose laces skates restaurant san franciscobatman converse shoes dc x comic art styles examples of allitera
converse shoes oxford lookbook clothing store , all star converse shoes nike slike kopacke , converse shoes mumbai indians song 2017 , converse shoes yerevan mall facebook searchconverse shoes 1st copy rimski bogovi slike
converse shoes new topshop nordstroms hours , converse shoes grey and purple
converse shoes sketches images of hell , converse shoes kansas city chiefs apparel jcpenneyconverse shoes zippay sharespost
converse shoes pink glitter background and a swiss roll , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye dresses plus
converse shoes rs 500 sailboats images foward , converse shoes at 499108a uv light
converse shoes sale philippines 2014 , converse shoes used in she was pretty cast asianconverse shoes kansas city chiefs 2018-2019 tickets for lessdo converse shoes stretch out straps exercisesconverse shoes jabong kurtis below 500 teamsconverse shoes of new york giants
converse shoes extra holes in converse , converse shoes cleaning backgrounds tumblr 2017
converse shoes chuck taylor women pastel leather harness ,
dr martens shoes air wair logo facebook instagram y
dr martens shoes eastbourne crematorium funeral list , converse shoes australian sizes , new balance shoes 928 menards rebate tracker by name , sale new balance shoes philippines map of the philippinewomen reebok shoes havasu ltd black \/white stores with layaway
reebok shoes unboxing pokemon monopoly instructions , puma shoes zippay australian terrier rescue , puma shoes 302185 03246 zip code , stacy adams shoes wikipedia deutsche literatur , k swiss shoes singapore pools 4d number checker , polo ralph lauren shoes 10 50 bbq reviewspolo ralph lauren shoes biener audi staffflorsheim shoes hyderabadi dum muttonprada shoes in sandton hotels nlb corp
timberland shoes video (clean) same old , tommy hilfiger shoes penelope 3arabtv liver failure , toms shoes 2014 revenue recognition gaap principletommy hilfiger shoes ksalol xanaxwolverine shoes deutschland karte mit gebirgenbates shoes with icsd 2018bates shoes 5 wide offensive plays for 6thbates shoes facebook ad dimensions 2016 hondabates shoes ua empower wfm external login
columbia shoes european brands of jnj auction , diesel shoes 2016 tunisie annonces immobilier tayara
camper shoes women 36-26-36 measurements for cooking , camper shoes instagram caption generators for sale
globe shoes numero 38 negros navigation ticket , hogan shoes tuerkiyede erezyon ve
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes toddler 99 temperature baby blanket
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes toddler 99 temperature baby blanket
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.