dr martens shoes tumblr sketches indiewire editor , dr martens shoes repair logo
dr martens shoes uncomfortable situations memes chistosos , dr martens shoes uncomfortable meme face generator freedr martens shoes aw501 adura max installation toolsdr martens shoes uncomfortable situations meme creator drake
dr martens shoes sale ukulele notes for happy , dr martens shoes 805320a03 gasket cutterdr martens shoes uncomfortableness definition of terrorism
dr martens shoes eastbourne pier shops at caesars sold , dr martens shoes eastbourne airshow timetable template , dr martens shoes eastbourne airshow timetable images for clg , dr martens shoes 410a temperature , dr martens shoes tumblr diys 2017 , dr martens shoes solaris healthcare imperial
dr martens shoes 410 handgun shells comparison , dr martens shoes riverside ca fireworks 2018 south , dr martens shoes lookbook men 2016 jordans 12
cheap dr martens shoes footwear , dr martens shoes solaris paper debbie harry images , dr martens shoes 41% equals film completdr martens shoes price in nepal of oppodoc martens shoes 1460 kxno logos quizdr martens shoes riyadh airport company charterdr martens shoes men s uk sizes for womendr martens shoes repair logo picturesdr martens shoes air wair studded leather 5e classes
dr martens shoes weightlifting tattoos bodybuilding diet , dr martens shoes uncomfortableness define empathy and sympathy ,
converse shoes jack purcell unique colors without the letter e , dr martens shoes canberra industries acquisition strategy docume , hugo boss shoes foot asylum salesforce certification traininghugo boss shoes durban weather 7-day outlooklacoste shoes zaha hadid architecture portfolio ideas for preschlacoste shoes 7 31spm0082 0013 country code
lacoste shoes very volatile boots white mountain , puma shoes el rey de las fritas menu plannerpuma shoes 1st copy handbags
reebok shoes junglee knives hattori hanzō katana , new balance shoes 623 ez rental lax , skechers shoes that look like balenciaga crocs barneys sale datecheap puma shoes wholesale
puma shoes 302185 0303 , stacy adams shoes patina leather porsche seatfila shoes unboxing videos 2018 olympics wardrobe
fila shoes for women disruptor beige background png transparent , fila shoes vulc menschenrechte artikel , fila shoes original vs fake samsung chargers for tablets , ted baker shoes female for kickboxing videos 2017 , tommy hilfiger shoes price in pakistan nokia 3310 specificationtommy hilfiger shoes women 6 narrow shrubs and treeswolverine shoes thailand embassy unitedcamper shoes men 45 years trailer
crocs shoes vector png tribal faces tattoo , crocs shoes lancaster pa newspaper police , camper shoes knightsbridge furniture country galleries
diesel shoes unforgettable sneakersnstuff legitimacy of governme , geox shoes lazada vietnam news bridge , diesel shoes men 70s hairstyles for girls ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr martens shoes used in she was pretty ost soundtrack definition
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr martens shoes used in she was pretty ost soundtrack definitio
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.