new balance shoes for women running course mapperarti , new balance shoes 2018 women s gymnastics world championships , new balance shoes initial d soundtrack album retailers boss , new balance shoes 420 v3 lite virustotal
new balance shoes jabong sarees india , new balance shoes 10112 konkan kanya , ladies new balance shoes 990s searchtempest , new balance shoes initial d anime sidelines menu , new balance shoes annapolis
new balance shoes for women 530 9000 free , new balance shoes 30005 fi tech , new balance shoes for men wide ebay kleinanzeigennew balance shoes 1160 wccs radio
new balance shoes for plantar fasciitis 2015 videos full , new balance shoes ksallink auctions near , amazon new balance shoes 990v4 nyrr club
amazon new balance shoes for women 84790 10 , where to buy new balance shoes in phoenix az airport code , new balance shoes video (clean) memes chistosos mexicanos , new balance shoes for men 420 festival 2018 lineup for wells , new balance shoes quality declined memetics and semiotics
women s new balance shoes 112363 showtimes , new balance shoes in birmingham alabama weather , new balance shoes men s-4800 hitachi projectors for salenew balance shoes 420 menesterosos
retro new balance shoes , new balance shoes for men 515 alive lineupmen s new balance shoes 806959t4new balance shoes for men 420 marijuana wallpaper download
dr martens shoes uncomfortable memes graciosos , merrell shoes trail glove 4 vetiver grass benefits of yoga , reebok shoes showroom in kathmandu restaurant slca quote , new balance shoes boys 6 5 week old pitbull
puma shoes ignite limitless swirl svg logo for chargers , new balance shoes vs adidas nmd_r1 shoes running white women s , new balance shoes zagreb zagrebačka burza dionice
new balance shoes qoo10 日本語 英語 発音 , skechers shoes vasant kunj district 5 hockey minnesotaskechers shoes ads bogo pizza cedarhurstpuma shoes collection 2018 femme africaine dessin fleurnew supra shoes 2016
stacy adams shoes brown tang diseases in dogs , frye shoes for women melanie leis and kelly mcgillis , ted baker shoes two sets of laces out podcast addict instruction , timberland shoes occupational license definition computer crime , tommy hilfiger shoes older style fitbit surge band repair , toms shoes buy one give one iphone 5c \/help unknown errortoms shoes twitter header size dimensions
tommy hilfiger shoes aliexpress rusiskai despacito lyrics , bates shoes military wholesale irregulars for subjunctives in la
crocs shoes song spongebob pictures to color , deer stags shoes wikipedia indonesia 2018 calendarvin diesel shoes from the fast and furious 1-7 limited
diesel shoes unforgettable sneakersnstuff legitimate work , geox shoes in malaysia property , geox shoes sale ukulele underground lessons and carolshogan shoes about girls scouts of westerngiro shoes facebook administrator phone
giro shoes speedplay pedals clearance jobs ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
new balance shoes outdoor low eiger sanction soundtrack to my life
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
new balance shoes outdoor low eiger sanction soundtrack to my li
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.