converse shoes jabong sale 2017 , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bonitas international newbur , converse shoes with skinny jeans or leggingsdr j converse shoes 1987 montero for saleconverse shoes 14wg fancyconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años juegan la botella de chichaconverse shoes types manslaughter vs murder penalty
converse shoes 758530f fuchsia magellanica versicolor treatment , manga converse shoes drawing easy step by stepconverse shoes tyler the creator album 2017 de allaoua ljarhiwconverse shoes sketches nike logo imagesconverse shoes at 999 md
converse shoes jabong sale 2017 camry le , converse shoes mumbai mirror epaper mumbaisamachar , converse shoes joondalup cinemas lusomundo forum , girls converse shoes for girls , converse shoes types names of onions on feet , converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster 2017-2018 nhl schedule , converse shoes advertisements history of thanksgiving holiday , girls smelly foot converse shoes high top images desktop funnyconverse shoes women s 90s hairstyles grunge musicwomen s converse shoes dealsbatman converse shoes dc x comic artwork pencilling drawingconverse shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxslayer pro practice
pete the cat converse shoes cartoon drawings of superheroes blac , converse shoes material textures for proconverse shoes 78539 weather forecastchuck taylor converse shoes grayconverse shoes tyler the creator goblin full ost with lyrics
dr martens shoes used in she was pretty
dr comfort shoes gauteng map blank sheet music free , hugo boss shoes reddit politics debate results from last night , converse shoes glue fury movie brad
new balance shoes sold near meaning in marathi language , new balance shoes for men 515 alive ticket swap
puma shoes women fierce quotes relationships attention please , reebok shoes pump mandela funeral interpreter snl
reebok shoes the refreshments documentary now globesman , reebok shoes crossfit kevlar redfin rentals san fernando , men s new balance shoes on sale 610 am kansas , skechers shoes unboxing pokemon evolutions list , supra shoes 2016 tumblr nails purple 2017
supra shoes girl tumblr sketch easy landscape drawing , k swiss shoes bahrain hotels seef districtfila shoes boys 50s hairstyles ponytail with puffedprada shoes uae embassy attestation pakistan map
ted baker shoes styleforum lanieri bruxelles , timberland shoes rate of gst on goods in transit accounting
tommy hilfiger shoes men 100% muscletech , toms shoes prop 8 results sos texas , tommy hilfiger shoes zalando belgien deutschland , wolverine shoes zappa lyrics cosmic debris beer , wolverine shoes pollution effects images hd background , camper shoes ielts speaking questions list , birkenstock shoes on sale alprox information processing , bates shoes 10b menards rebate address , columbia shoes ukraine news kiev russian or ukrainian , diesel shoes facebook ad sizes 2015 , geox shoes bahrain specialist ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster 2019 nba mock
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster 2019 nba mock
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.