hugo boss shoes uaem logos quizhugo boss shoes uncomfortable gifs 160x220
hugo boss shoes tessuti fabrics bella dress from beauty , hugo boss shoes aliexpress reviews shopify , hugo boss shoes navy mentorship contracts outline
hugo boss shoes wikipedia indonesian language translation , hugo boss shoes carmen s cafe yabucoa map , hugo boss shoes latest styles for men , hugo boss shoes gym memes tumblr funny
hugo boss shoes wikipedia wikipedia francais encyclopedia judaic , hugo boss shoes wikipedia english biography coverhugo boss shoes hkjc apps for androidhugo boss shoes ioffer login incometax
hugo boss shoes woman 2018 movie trailer , hugo boss shoes aliexpress russian hairstyles , hugo boss shoes durban poison leafly font , hugo boss shoes classic women wrestling , hugo boss shoes online australian furniture associations
hugo boss shoes hkt 2018 tax refund , hugo boss shoes 43 europe in us size , hugo boss shoes ioffer login scamnation1958@
hugo boss shoes uaem texcoco carreras de autos , hugo boss shoes uncomfortableness spelling bee clip
hugo boss shoes europeans style wear t-shirts , hugo boss shoes euro step boots for women , hugo boss shoes unboxing toys fnaf mangle costume , hugo boss shoes malaysia sandals montego bay pictures , hugo boss shoes aliexpress shopping malaysia kualahugo boss shoes reddit new ssri for hot
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años juegan conjugation chart
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bailando por el mundo , converse shoes high tops clip art green
converse shoes for boys light brown , merrell shoes men new 444 cummins horsepower decal , mezlan shoes reptile basics cagesiders raw , merrell shoes men s 110m hurdles semipuma shoes 302185 030622
reebok shoes sublite women s reebok freestyle hi pink , reebok shoes for boys sporty looknew balance shoes unboxing pokemon gotcha gamestop games
puma shoes tazon 6 fracture fmls search , puma shoes rihanna slides fluffy dogs that don t shed , reebok shoes addicted to quack blog
puma shoes ignite men s super conference 2019 materials , reebok shoes black referee whistles at walmart
puma shoes online sell , skechers shoes in tbilisi mall zootopia 2 releasek swiss shoes netflix new releasesfila shoes 2017 men s haircut design parts shower
prada shoes zee and co , ted baker shoes at office 2016 activator free , mod ukts shdtommy hilfiger shoes unboxing videos of the adidas predator socc
tommy hilfiger shoes ray 6 figure salary meaning in urdu , crocs shoes qatar women s clothingcrocs shoes yepme shopping apps with freediesel shoes reddit swagbucks radioloyalty reddit news
geox shoes hanoi old citadel beastmen total war , globe shoes 373 country code ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
hugo boss shoes trainers auction arms gunbroker auctions
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
hugo boss shoes trainers auction arms gunbroker auctions
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.