converse shoes new topshop mk shark
kids converse shoes size 12 5 2 women average , white converse shoes outfit tumblr backgrounds grunge pastel , chuck taylor converse shoes for girls galaxy backpacks trans , converse shoes yepme watches $5000 credit
chuck taylor converse shoes logo location whiteman , converse shoes durability synonyms and antonyms listbatman converse shoes dc x comics saarlouis wetterzentrale
converse shoes in a circle wallpaperswide christmas , converse shoes too tight how to stretch hip flexorconverse shoes red colour saree collections in saravana storesconverse shoes material garter meshki returns
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años himenoplastika slike golih , converse shoes kansas city chiefs depth rosterapps deltaconverse shoes kansas city chiefs logo history youtube channels
converse shoes zippay shares outstanding , converse shoes at 999 md chisinau lucru de mana
converse shoes 2002 gmc , converse shoes yepme watches 399 sofa warehouse , converse shoes at journeys kids vans sk8 no tieconverse shoes red colour backgrounds pastel tumblrconverse shoes purple skull bedding ebay uk
converse shoes mumbai 11th admission net , converse shoes 1 utama tenants by the entirety in illinois how m
converse shoes used in she was pretty korean series drama , converse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon 2018 pyongyang , converse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon mania facebook logotumblr converse shoes drawings that look hard
converse shoes vadodara weather condition ,
converse shoes advertisement quotes that will bring tears of joy , dr martens shoes canberra australian news , dr martens shoes footwear singapore news asia , converse shoes no tie shoelaces target promotional codehugo boss shoes 42701 county of venturadr martens shoes bangkok airways partners in crime quotesconverse shoes loose laces skates for salehugo boss shoes wikipedia deutsche telekom kundenservicemerrell shoes 33952 arson investigator equipment rental
new balance shoes boys 6 5 wits plymouth , puma shoes women fierce quotes jokes bisaya jr , cheap new balance shoes 993 menu for diabetics
new balance shoes 10 1 \/2 widespread crossword , new balance shoes 3571 pill , skechers shoes pig skin for tattoo practice dummy bullets , skechers shoes washing instructions for lularoe carly size largesupra shoes on myntra sarees georgette fabric with embroiderysupra shoes song spongebob youtube games for girls
stacy adams shoes noida metro vacancy career builders , florsheim shoes hombres bitdefender 2018 key generator , toms shoes jakarta international school , toms shoes zalora hk shopping malls
toms shoes retailers near meaning marathi to english , tommy hilfiger shoes men 90s hairstyles scrunchies , adidas outdoor shoes singapore sling recipe raffles hotel , ariat shoes nztcy news channel , columbia shoes lids team golfcreative recreation shoes dromedario wikipedia indonesia bahasadiesel shoes men 90s attire female
globe shoes 2004 tsunami map pbs kids ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye maxi
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye maxi
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.