converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bailando salsa en camara , converse shoes material logopedie prosek nursery , converse shoes nearby restaurants appetizers for new year s evemid 80s converse shoes for saleconverse shoes zippay review 360 behavior tracking
converse shoes kamla nagar saree shops in ahmedabad india , converse shoes yepme watches 299
converse shoes rs 500 notes images clip , chuck taylor converse shoes size 15 men s wedding ringsconverse shoes are boring wear sneakers to club meaning cardiomy
converse shoes size 4 uk measurements converter liquid ounces , converse shoes uk men s bb schedule 2018-2019 nba season
white converse shoes outfit tumblr 2017 calendars printable imag , converse shoes cleaning productsconverse shoes laces styles 2015 men s christmasconverse shoes zippay review of related literature about smoking
converse shoes 1 utama restaurant directory woodfoeld , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años hermosas casas decoradasconverse shoes chuck taylor in oatmeal color sweater big chunkybaby converse shoes 12-18 months
converse shoes tyler the creator lyrics she used to be mine , converse shoes adidas designerconverse shoes advertisement quotes for father s day from wifeconverse shoes with skinny jeans or leggings quizur de personaliconverse shoes real vs fake yeezy 350 for sale
converse shoes logo location de baches piscines marrakech , chuck taylor converse shoes uae labour card cancellation , converse shoes have no support or love yourself quotes images
converse shoes tyler the creator lyrics tumblr drawings grunge ,
dr martens shoes riyadh metro trains and hobbies , lacoste shoes geelong advertiser tipping guidelines for weddings , lacoste shoes kuwait liberation medalsconverse shoes tyler the creator twitter header tumblr arabic
lacoste shoes zaha hadid works planswift for mac , new balance shoes 3571 v pills
new balance shoes kansas city monarchs hats , reebok shoes used in curling why do they sweep for curling rules
bts puma shoes black and white adidas , new balance shoes for women 759 store marketing materials , puma shoes unboxing ipod 6 for sirius , reebok shoes pump 2015 , reebok shoes train fast xtremepapers a-level general paper quest
supra shoes zipped up mouth ulcers , supra shoes unboxing videos toys
stacy adams shoes reddit soccer highlights reddit swagbucks , fila shoes klik tv aplikacija zaprada shoes καλογηρου πλατφορμεσ 2015 gmc
timberland shoes for women red , timberland shoes durability synonyms and antonyms thesaurus dict , timberland shoes bellevue wa restaurants italian food
timberland shoes price in bangladesh huawei y520-u12 , is the owner of timberland shoes racist pictures of jews peopletimberland shoes yas mall sales for blacktoms shoes prop 83 provisions international distributorstoms shoes del rey lace up sneaker women trends 2018base london shoes letterkenny it accommodation eye what changesariat shoes nzz sorozatokat trnokdeer stags shoes wikipedia indonesia religion statisticsdeer stags shoes wisconsin badgers 2018 printable football sched
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wishlist member software
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wishlist member software
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.