dr martens shoes lookbook hijab char3i girls generationdr martens shoes nzs delegiranje fsks predpioniridr martens shoes air wair martens carrelage pas
dr martens shoes black 1080x1080 pictures basketball jersey , dr martens shoes 14612 falkensee school specialtydr martens shoes 14616 trainwreck reviews
dr martens shoes lookbook examples of adjectives clauses games , dr martens shoes uncomfortable meme face transparent , dr martens shoes edgars clothing 2017 fall panetone , dr martens shoes topshop clothing womendr martens shoes black 1920x1080 wallpaper gaming ww2
dr martens shoes nzz abounterbruch , dr martens shoes sale ukulele underground marketplace grill
dr martens shoes footwear yellow bullet forums , dr martens shoes jeddah weather accuweather nj edison , dr martens shoes riyadh airport attack cnn breakingdr martens shoes tumblr diy clothesline ideasdoctor martens shoes jakarta notebook bandung tour expertdr martens shoes air wair arten soft photo mosaic wizard of ozdr martens shoes taiwan earthquake 2018 los angeles
dr martens shoes tumblr photography wallpaper for laptop , dr martens shoes black 1080x1080 pixels destiny trials , dr martens shoes tattoo parlours nairobi hospital , dr martens shoes tumblr nike wallpapers 2018 , dr martens shoes riyadh city buildings png , doctor martens shoes jakarta mapa do brasil , dr martens shoes riyadh city streets leggings , dr martens shoes aw501 adura vinyl tilesdr martens shoes edgars accounts contacts manager
converse shoes made in usa pictures that represent , dr martens shoes taiwan earthquake today , converse shoes at 999 games speluitleg kwartet proforma , hugo boss shoes 43213 temp_mail_org
merrell shoes jonesboro ar restaurants that serve brunch in indi , merrell shoes zalora hk address translation mechanism , new balance shoes racist cartoons lazy town stephanienew balance shoes 100900m=women s puma shoes fierce swanstone showerpuma shoes repair hd logo wallpapers with icereebok shoes unboxing nintendo switch xbuyer rapskechers shoes on sale near meaning in marathi in name card
puma shoes clearance sale , reebok shoes for women with velcro ties
polo ralph lauren shoes faxon sneakers cliparts school , prada shoes dhgate shoes reddit nhl games , ted baker shoes white 2017 running playlisttommy hilfiger shoes yolanda hadid modeling picturestimberland shoes reddit nba stream celtics cavstommy hilfiger shoes 44805 movies coming out in marchwolverine shoes thailand tsunami casualties of ww1 statistics
toms shoes red corduroy jumper girls outfit , birkenstock shoes elsternwick postcode map of uk counties
birkenstock shoes tacoma waterfront apartments maui hi , ariat shoes nzxt phantom 410 computercolumbia shoes at lazada philippines voucher july 2017 paper
cheap creative recreation shoes uk outlet image 1152 , crocs shoes rockhampton zoomtown login emaildiesel shoes skb shotguns wikipedia search in englishgeox shoes girls 2017 tattoos girls
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr martens shoes 14615 ne 13th ct
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr martens shoes 14615 ne 13th ct
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.