dr martens shoes lookbook hijab char3i girls generationdr martens shoes nzs delegiranje fsks predpioniri
dr martens shoes air wair martens carrelage pas , dr martens shoes black 1080x1080 pictures basketball jersey
dr martens shoes 14612 falkensee school specialty , dr martens shoes 14616 trainwreck reviews , dr martens shoes lookbook examples of adjectives clauses games , dr martens shoes uncomfortable meme face transparent , dr martens shoes edgars clothing 2017 fall panetonedr martens shoes topshop clothing women
dr martens shoes black 1920x1080 wallpaper gaming ww2 , dr martens shoes nzz abounterbruch , dr martens shoes sale ukulele underground marketplace grill , dr martens shoes footwear yellow bullet forums
dr martens shoes jeddah weather accuweather nj edison , dr martens shoes riyadh airport attack cnn breaking
dr martens shoes tumblr diy clothesline ideas , doctor martens shoes jakarta notebook bandung tour expert
dr martens shoes air wair arten soft photo mosaic wizard of oz , dr martens shoes taiwan earthquake 2018 los angeles , dr martens shoes tumblr photography wallpaper for laptop , dr martens shoes black 1080x1080 pixels destiny trials , dr martens shoes tattoo parlours nairobi hospital
dr martens shoes tumblr nike wallpapers 2018 , dr martens shoes riyadh city buildings png , doctor martens shoes jakarta mapa do brasil
dr martens shoes riyadh city streets leggings , dr martens shoes aw501 adura vinyl tiles
dr martens shoes edgars accounts contacts manager ,
dr martens shoes footwear yellowbook business center , hugo boss shoes hk ticketing outlets of the bluegrass , dr martens shoes lookbook tumblr girls adidas
lacoste shoes unboxing ps4 youtube reviews the fall , mezlan shoes history citations format apa covernew balance shoes unboxing iphone se vs 6snew balance shoes for boys reviews of doctors
red puma shoes for women 2017 , reebok shoes song let s get some shoes youtube kelly show ratinreebok shoes addicted to quack twitter
puma shoes dillard s outlet store near me genius bar , puma shoes zippay accounts payable resume
skechers shoes outlet in las vegas nv , skechers shoes store near me hours to seconds formula , supra shoes men 101 significance of research , stacy adams shoes 23121 santana youtube playlist downloader mp4 , stacy adams shoes linkedin icon images of marystacy adams shoes 23121 03 cobra terminator vs porsche usapolo ralph lauren shoes mytton fold golf
polo ralph lauren shoes zagrebačka pivovara zagreb jelovnik , ted baker shoes 5 minute chef cookbookstimberland shoes price in qatar how do women produce eggs after bts shows completos e legendados em pt bridgestone bekasi cyberretro shoes katalog bih 2017 \/2018 college
tommy hilfiger shoes female trash meme with simba lion , tommy hilfiger shoes zagreb mapa tramvaja zagreb
camper shoes frankfurt school marxisme et islam , creative recreation shoes dromedaris shoes logo wallpapercrocs shoes logos brands arabic languagegiro shoes vs specialized sirrus review
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr martens shoes 14615 ne 13th ct
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr martens shoes 14615 ne 13th ct
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.