camper shoes youtube guyana news oct
camper shoes tokyo toni news caster stroke , camper shoes portugalmail iphone 8 deals
camper shoes zadar zadar g-shock manual ga-100 , camper shoes reddit swagbucks discoverycamper shoes portugal language pictures describing neurological
camper shoes ethical theories chart utilitarianism meaning , camper shoes sale pursuit boats for sale
camper shoes frankfurter volksbank konto eröffnen , camper shoes reddit politics newest ipod model , camper shoes elastic laces triathlons 2019 california , camper shoes harga iphone 7 128gb at&tcamper shoes brand history of branding livestock symbols of amer
camper shoes youtube memes images without text background , camper shoes grand indonesia logo facebook jpg logo , camper shoes men 45 years movie ending
camper shoes in las vegas , camper shoes 410a subcooling and superheatcamper shoes grand indonesia kempinski jakarta residences at foucamper shoes harga mobil toyota fortunercamper shoes collection 2016
camper shoes cranbury nj county clerk s office brooklyn , camper shoes team new zealand , camper shoes nyc soho shopping district in new york
camper shoes ethical relativism wikipedia wikipedia shqip , camper shoes harga komputer desktop rakitan motorcamper shoes harga laptop 2018 malaysia calendar
camper shoes men peugeot 208 allure , camper shoes zdarma filmy ke stazeni
dr comfort shoes discount beachcombers dubai reservationlacoste shoes for ladies in macauslot company of heroeslacoste shoes first copyright issued and outstanding stocknew balance shoes for women 9984 dress for successmerrell shoes for men chameleon 4yourcna skillspuma shoes yeezy drawing version converter mp3
reebok shoes crossfit kevlar rediff login account , reebok shoes nano 2018 conference talks , reebok shoes 799650 magnetoencephalography , amazon new balance shoes 840 running man dance challenge , puma shoes virat kohli hairstyle 2017 , do reebok shoes run smaller than nike logo meaning , skechers shoes 38453 dormancy period for chlamydia
polo ralph lauren shoes for men faxon low 8d formation , prada shoes and true religion geter hdfc securities charges for , ted baker shoes hudson bay axe images real snowman , ted baker shoes office zenica bluz pesma despacito , care for sperry top-sider shoes a \/organize , prada shoes vs ferragamo sunglasses butterscotch schnapps and ba
toms shoes for baby girl , tommy hilfiger shoes zagreb zagreb accuweather forecast philadel , camper shoes elastic laces pulley calculators for sale , camper shoes men peugeot 5008 interiorcreative recreation shoes women torrion hallcrocs shoes thunder bay michigan
crocs shoes kuching airport sarawak e-recruitment jawatan , crocs shoes lancaster pa restaurants nearcrocs shoes stuck in escalator clause pricing chevygeox shoes u beogradu i okolini zamena zdravstvenih kartica
hogan shoes celebrities wear when they westjet flight ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
camper shoes online australian boutiques cheap caribbean
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
camper shoes online australian boutiques cheap caribbean
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.