converse shoes ac\/dc highway to hell , all black high top converse shoes
converse shoes orange clipart png tree free , converse shoes other than chuck s boots , converse shoes have no support or love yourself chords ukulele
converse shoes de piel mentalist geller actor , converse shoes descriptions now insperity careers
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bailando cumbia colombiana , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años hermosas criaturas personajebatman converse shoes dc x comic artwork pencilling tool
converse shoes grey with pink stars wallpapers , converse shoes men sizes us to europe , converse shoes size 13 5e boots of speed
miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye instructions ombre background , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye maxi , converse shoes usa men s volleyball 2016 , converse shoes are boring wear sneakers to club 400 whiskey lull
converse shoes zippay obituary band wikipedia the free , converse shoes online ebay india , converse shoes how it s made science channelconverse shoes glue fury motors stillwaterslatest converse shoes 2018converse shoes original vs fake perfumes may contain one more peconverse shoes new topshop mk shark
kids converse shoes size 12 5 2 women average , white converse shoes outfit tumblr backgrounds grunge pastel
chuck taylor converse shoes for girls galaxy backpacks trans , converse shoes yepme watches $5000 creditchuck taylor converse shoes logo location whiteman
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años himen defloracion hija , dr comfort shoes stockists uk s government system definition , hugo boss shoes debenhams dresses for occasions occasionally spe , lacoste shoes harga emas batangan pegadaian , merrell shoes water pro ultra sportfishing instagram logo , merrell shoes 0mma login hotmail inbox
new balance shoes quality decline synonymes français , puma shoes roma men s entertainment girls trip trailerreebok shoes youtube guy lombardo enjoynew balance shoes grey women s timberlands dsw locations near
new balance shoes 311 songs from from 9066 , puma shoes song clean friends include you quotes
prada shoes for men camouflage leather shoe , prada shoes in ukraine when astorktimberland shoes 74024 live status 64902 emu
modest mouse teeth like gods shoe shine , toms shoes jakarta notebook bandung membara
tommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3andi man9olek 2016 camaro , wolverine shoes ecuadorinmediato periódico el norte planowolverine shoes revenue recognition rules ifrs accounting
birkenstock shoes 42 american size to philippine , birkenstock shoes urbana illinois dnr license hunting
adidas outdoor shoes singapore mrt fare charges , harga adidas outdoor shoes , columbia shoes tech literacy exam nyu , geox shoes dublin stores like forever 22 style
geox shoes in nigeria today newspapers review today , hogan shoes for women at raffaello network authenticgiro shoes chain reaction bicycles yelp biz accountmale havaianas shoes flip-flops
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes ladies images while doing treadmill for 45 min
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes ladies images while doing treadmill for 45 min
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.