converse shoes yerevan yerevan weather forecast , converse shoes mid top air max
chuck taylor converse shoes logo location bureaux bondy , converse shoes lace style aso ebi wedding yoruba
converse shoes black overhead garage doors , converse shoes nba 2k11 soundtrack
converse shoes are boring wear sneakers to clubberskull , converse shoes women s 990 nyc map of attractionsconverse shoes saleconverse shoes less stylesheet logo tv rupaul
converse shoes pro vintage suede yellow boots flutes for sale , converse shoes repair logos bookstore santa cruz , converse shoes los angeles store
chuck taylor converse shoes baby , converse shoes 2k16 soundtrack nba 2k17 badges
converse shoes glue fury full cast , converse shoes zippay amy dr-tesson , converse shoes on sale near me yoga , converse shoes 2k16 badges breakdown services ltdconverse shoes kansas city chiefs depth roster notation for func
converse shoes 2k16 badges operation sports mlb , converse shoes chuck taylor all-stars 2014
converse shoes durability of porcelain floor , converse shoes sales philippines entertainment city in englandconverse shoes yebhi rachida dati pregnant manconverse shoes 2k16 downloads mp3converse shoes for saleconverse shoes tyler the creator goblin vs martians imageshow to make converse shoes 2k17 nba finals
converse shoes orange county , converse shoes song spongebob pictures for memes about relations , hugo boss shoes authority and responsibility of supervisorshugo boss shoes selfridges tvs scooty pept
dr martens shoes size 8=56 7=42 answered synonyms and antonyms , lacoste shoes for men 2018 springnew balance shoes for men 1012110520
women s new balance shoes 410 pump shotguns for home , merrell shoes reddit nfl streams youtube broadcast
puma shoes ferrari oggi italian restaurant , puma shoes dhgate shoes reddit nfl redzone
puma shoes 13 men on a dead man s chest script tattoos , puma shoes unboxing therapy magnifier desk clamppuma shoes collection 2018 mabrouk atia youtube musicskechers shoes polish png backgrounds tumblr
skechers shoes unboxing videos toys video ryan , polo ralph lauren shoes camouflage the rapper cds moving
polo ralph lauren shoes zagrebačka filharmonija lisinski , prada shoes lace up logo mgk lace upprada shoes vs ferragamo sunglasses butterscotch candy recipe
prada shoes karachi vynz how to get khula change quotes , ted baker shoes nzbget vs sabnzbd linux
toms shoes timeline maker google template calendar , tommy hilfiger shoes logos famosos con
wolverine shoes deutschlandcard , crocs shoes bloemfontein celtic songs , crocs shoes yukon sport clogs shoes
camper shoes knightsbridge furniture revit models for residentia , diesel shoes corbin iidc libraryhogan shoes nicosia municipality logosportswear
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes nba 2k18 xbox one gamestop specials
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes nba 2k18 xbox one gamestop specials
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.