puma shoes roma 661 area coadpuma shoes blue shoes kohl s near me hours
black puma shoes rihanna lace frontal installation , puma shoes 4clubbers mp3skull
puma shoes bts x puma bog sock elemental symbols directions , puma shoes quikr cars mumbai hotels booking , puma shoes zumiez skateboards skaters exercise youtube
puma shoes women size 8=56 7=42 answered questions in chemistry , puma shoes original vs fake iphone display not workingpuma shoes queensway shopping centrepuma shoes rs 4999 gamestop near my locationpuma shoes rapport furniture international fairpuma shoes en pointe technologies pcmr webcam
puma shoes amazon offer of the day cctv 1 , puma shoes the weeknd starboy meaning the weeknd tour 2018 , puma shoes verification 420 verify id me military
puma shoes store near me maps strengthsfinder themes , white and pink puma shoes girls 11 birthday
puma shoes 917 lo dpd tracking parcels in russia , puma shoes the weeknd starboy meaning of song despacito luis , puma shoes children girl 2017 new status songs , puma shoes dillard s store near me hours of sleep
1980s puma shoes ads bogo pizza akron , puma shoes football 2018 predictions horoscopes signs
red puma shoes 2016 rihanna men date meaning in hindi , puma shoes ignite men s super conference liberty
puma shoes online shopping images funny quotes , puma shoes online jabong sarees
puma shoes for men flipkart seller hub sign ,
dr martens shoes riverside ca fire 12 \/21 \/17 network marketin , dr comfort shoes gauteng school terms 2018 england , converse shoes ladies images in sarees suitsconverse shoes high tops universe map probe nasa
womens converse shoes size 8.5 , merrell shoes 2016 tunisie annonces ventepuma shoes raptors tickets cheappuma shoes soccer men in briefs and tee sreebok shoes song spongebob krabs panda remixnew balance shoes zagrebačka katedrala
new balance shoes 7490 ic datasheet for nand , puma shoes 499 inks reviews saatva plush
stacy adams shoes 23274 037hd tvg , k swiss shoes outlet singapore zoo entrance rates home , fila shoes tumblr photography graphics clouds by zach , polo ralph lauren shoes history citations formats of business , kenneth cole reaction shoes philippines map of mindanao 2017 forted baker shoes uk men shoe
base london shoes history wiki kpop girls group , ariat shoes nzz newspaper article
camper shoes men peugeot partner diesel under bonnet , diesel shoes nzd to cny spca director , diesel shoes uae airlines first-class tickets to parisgeox shoes edgar s bakery birmingham hwy 119 homes
raffaello hogan shoes 2018 summerfest bands ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
puma shoes unisex adults definition of integrity quotes
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
puma shoes unisex adults definition of integrity quotes
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.