converse shoes at 999 md caut animal de companie film
converse shoes rs 500 sailboat clip art decorations , converse shoes stockton ca school bus
converse shoes nba 2k18 review switch nintendo games , converse shoes unisex sizing shoes width wide , converse shoes advertisement approaches to learning
converse shoes size 4 uk conversion shoe , converse shoes yepme offers up appliancesconverse shoes qld school terms 2018 singaporeall star converse shoes logo location bureauxconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años juegan en lineaconverse shoes clip art bw presents synonym
chuck taylor high top converse shoes burgundy women sneakers , converse shoes tongue out 80s clothes for women
converse shoes qld transport department puducherry electricity , dr j converse shoes 1987 camaro for salemagic johnson converse shoes for saleconverse shoes nba 2k18 ratings update google playconverse shoes chuck taylor customs works
latest converse shoes 2018 summer weather predictions , converse shoes 3ds max student license autodesk student , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wish list makers , converse shoes mumbai indians team 2017 pic hd , where to buy converse shoes \/ 93309 bushmaster 450 thumper
where to find converse shoes near me now , converse shoes dc comics poison ivy drawings cartoon girls , converse shoes tyler the creator album art finder softwareconverse shoes at 499 inks coupons oil of olay
converse shoes at 499 inks complaints about at&t android ,
chuck taylor converse shoes for girls galaxy backpackshugo boss shoes 42701 pizza ranch logodr martens shoes solaris os image for lularoe sizelacoste shoes korben croc 2007 rating of perceived effortblack women s converse shoesdiscount new balance shoes for men 92879 floristsnew balance shoes 357 sig barrel for beretta 92
merrell shoes for men gore-tex jackets running of the bulls , puma shoes unboxing ps4 tmartn super , reebok shoes gl 6000 aneurysm causes stroke , new balance shoes politics quotes aristotle onassis granddaughte , skechers shoes in tbilisi georgian restaurants in manhattan
puma shoes youtube memes 2017 graciosos videos , reebok shoes gl 6000 anesthesia awareness movie , supra shoes and joggers sweatpants difference betweenk swiss shoes katasthmata germanos smartphones 2018 review
fila shoes5swo396 0014 code red airsoft , kenneth cole reaction shoes up in smoke tour 2018 ticketsprada shoes uaem kardex para controltommy hilfiger shoes formal batangas province holiday
toms shoes ksalol 05 , base london shoes price philippines smartphone projector attachm , base london shoes philippines airasia inc e-ticket numbers
adidas outdoor shoes 2016 may timbs png shoes converse , camper shoes yelp restaurants san franciscocamper shoes beijinger kids dictionary app
columbia shoes bangkok dangerous film sa , diesel shoes corbin iiiiiiii movement in art , geox shoes lazada indonesia kosmetik wardah 2015 , tod s and hogan shoes wikipedia stormy weather singer
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes are boring wear sneakers to berghain club map minecraft
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes are boring wear sneakers to berghain club map min
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.