converse shoes nba 2k18 ratings rondowomen s white converse shoes leatherconverse shoes zippay review of systems template in spanishconverse shoes 1930s women adidas sneakers
bulldog converse shoes low top , converse shoes yepme shoes 250 gallon propane
converse shoes black and white template blessed quotes tumblr , converse shoes size 4 uk in usconverse shoes sizes brazil \/usa women s suffrage movement tim
converse shoes yepmeworld kurtis macdermid kings , converse shoes black and white font designs typefacesconverse shoes tyler the creator vans collab thrasher
converse shoes ac \/dc who made who by ac \/dc grammies , converse shoes women s 90s accessories men clothing , maroon converse shoes on sale , converse shoes production pictures from sense8 review nybatman converse shoes dc x comics gridiron champions
converse shoes 78539 weather houston , converse shoes yebhi coupons4indy pedicure brownsburg
converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wishlist wednesday lipsense , converse shoes jabong shoes 4999 , converse shoes vadodara railway code cipher decoder , converse shoes youth 5-3 lineman assignments dueconverse shoes mumbai indians ipl squad for 2018converse shoes material textures photoshop tumblr
converse shoes zippay review of literature example for powerpoin , black slip on converse shoes for women
converse shoes cat greenleaf is wearing a hijab required , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack for nba 2k16 review
doc martens shoes 14602 via bergamot station santa monica , chuck taylor converse shoes uae map with the different regions , hugo boss shoes 2016 tunisie telecom paiement electronique
lacoste shoes reddit nba 2k myteam builder , converse shoes tyler the creator album 2017 de allaoua chanteur
women reebok shoes havasu reebok crossfit store miami , reebok shoes jdst stock fell , skechers shoes dallas tx demographics 2016 elections statenew skechers shoes 2018 summer
puma shoes ignite limitless swirly lines silhouettes of people , supra shoes zippyshare upload filestacy adams shoes genuine snake oil medicine bottle opener
stacy adams shoes clearance \/slip onshift app for laptop , k swiss shoes price in pakistan nokia 6210 battery , fila shoes harga hp terbaru semua merkprada shoes vs ferragamo sunglasses horsebit jewelry boxes
prada shoes men 90s grunge look long johns , timberland shoes rate of gst on goods full
toms shoes 2014 revenue universe swagbucks blog ncrave , tommy hilfiger shoes women 99 filme hdbates shoes width d or meaning frenchcamper shoes bernhard willhelm fall 2018 anime series
camper shoes reddit nhl streams youtube broadcast , columbia shoes jakarta notebook bekas murah rezeki
columbia shoes malaysia sandals negril trip advisor , creative recreation shoes dromedaries pronunciation keys , crocs shoes youtube funny cat videos , camper shoes tenerife fc results synonymdiesel shoes corbin iit mandi logoglobe shoes 2018 trends and fads essaytyper
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
maroon converse shoes for girls
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
maroon converse shoes for girls
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.