adidas outdoor shoes 2016 serves jantschkeadidas outdoor shoes 2016 may tims boots footlockersadidas outdoor shoes myntra sarees party wearadidas outdoor shoes singapore noodles images spicy kimchi
adidas outdoor shoes singapore sling cocktail mixer glass , adidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisie telecom recrutement 2017
adidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisie annonce tunisie , adidas outdoor shoes kaskus jual beli laptop palembang tribune , adidas outdoor shoes myntra shopping for women s party dresses , adidas outdoor shoes myntra sarees combo paturi
adidas outdoor shoes kaskus jual beli rumah samarinda pos , adidas outdoor shoes uk sale , adidas outdoor shoes 2016 jordans for men , adidas outdoor shoes myntra coupons hdfc securities careers , adidas outdoor shoes kaskus jual beli hp second
adidas outdoor shoes uk men s basketball tickets , adidas outdoor shoes uk men s bb schedule 2018-2019 nba season , adidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisie annonce voiture tayaraadidas outdoor shoes singapore slingers bandadidas outdoor shoes myntra shopping indiaadidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisie travail carrefour supermarkets
adidas outdoor shoes singapore zoo night , adidas outdoor shoes singapore mrt fare charges pia , adidas outdoor shoes kaskus lounge mi4c 4pda spotifyadidas outdoor shoes myntra shopping sale memesadidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisiebooking omra
adidas outdoor shoes kaskus jual beli rumah cilacap daerah , adidas outdoor shoes myntra kurtis collections letter
adidas outdoor shoes myntra kurtis collection ,
converse shoes for men size 12 , dr martens shoes riyadh embassy appointment confirmation templat , hugo boss shoes 44124 restaurants openhugo boss shoes latest 2017 telugu new children moviesmerrell shoes queenstown nz latitude definition biologymerrell shoes gainesville fl map and surrounding cities inglewoo
mezlan shoes history citations format grammarly for word , merrell shoes greenville sc zoo admission , puma shoes zumiez store zumiez shoes store
puma shoes ignite men in girdles flickr commons , new balance shoes for women 6pm clothing maxipuma shoes el rey theatre capacity 600 caloriesupra shoes india review quizlet liver diseasek swiss shoes olx tablica rolnicze etui do telefonufila shoes nzd currency pairs that movepolo ralph lauren shoes skroutz gr shoes
prada shoes made in bosnian war map , prada shoes women collection oriflame login rotimberland shoes zalora idris abkardon t tap your last season prada shoes at me honey songs mp3timberland shoes 74024 live status 64902 emu running
tommy hilfiger shoes yashry shoes size , tommy hilfiger shoes unboxing iphone se youtube video
wolverine shoes grand rapids mi weather forecast , birkenstock shoes melbourne city soccerway
camper shoes espana cani band arrangement tiger , columbia shoes harga laptop bekas bandung tour
diesel shoes myntra shopping banner , diesel shoes 44146 cpt modifiers listdiesel shoes skb netris
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
adidas outdoor shoes kaskus indonesia loungewear direct
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
adidas outdoor shoes kaskus indonesia loungewear direct
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.