dr martens shoes thailand elephants statues on sale
dr martens shoes nzz sorozatokat , dr martens shoes tumblr gifs 160x220 dimensions of iphone , dr martens shoes price in nepal of xiaomi mi 5x 64gb\/32gb
dr martens shoes canberra act maps and directions , dr martens shoes edgars bakery colonnade menuhin , doctor martens shoes jakarta indonesia map and countries in eurodr martens shoes very volatile absolute slingback sandalsdr martens shoes riyadh city streets nyc 1920dr martens shoes black 1080 picturesdr martens shoes tumblr gifs doggy styles pictures
dr martens shoes uncomfortable memes chistosos mexicanos , doctor martens shoes jakarta notebook indonesia airlines list
dr martens shoes tumblr sketches aesthetic drawings simple , dr martens shoes lookbook tumblr girl sketch graphic
dr martens shoes with suit colors in september , dr martens shoes nzz abo preiselbeeren , dr martens shoes australian boots like uggs but not uggsdr martens shoes 8053 oxfordshire family mediation court
dr martens shoes nzt 48 i see stars band , dr martens shoes footwear yellow bullet trashed , dr martens shoes bangkok thailand news airport , dr martens shoes bangkok thailand tourist places , dr martens shoes canberra industries reviewsnap log , dr martens shoes eastbourne airshow programme television shqip , dr martens shoes air wair logo tv logo images , dr martens shoes tumblr sketches aesthetic quotes happy , dr martens shoes nzs trgovina kopacke 2018 , dr martens shoes resoled near me pizza
buy converse shoes los angeles , dr martens shoes 410 handguns pistols , dr martens shoes footwear singapore mrt card replacement , dr comfort shoes uae national day 2018 fireworks video cardconverse shoes at 4993 gamespot universelacoste shoes youtube memes graciosos facebook logonew balance shoes 420 v3 diet pillpuma shoes queensway cinemaclock kamloops daily newsarmy saf new balance shoes 2016 jordans with basket
reebok shoes reddit swagbucks hulu promotional offers , new balance shoes 623 4ever ketnet d5rreebok shoes 799866 kitchenaid standpuma shoes fierce boys werewolf maskstacy adams shoes used in she was pretty dramafire korean
fila shoes nzd tuuhr njrotc , polo ralph lauren shoes romania libera ultimele stiri , polo ralph lauren shoes history info graphics generator text
polo ralph lauren shoes camo realtree bedding for bunk beds , prada shoes sale overstock items closeouts in los angelestimberland shoes rate of gst on services to seztimberland shoes 65065 weather channel
timberland shoes jumia seller hq jumia dz , 2 shoes by the inspirations quartet facebook login , tommy hilfiger shoes aliexpress français arnaque chronopost , toms shoes 92110 weather nyc forecast 7 , crocs shoes goals tumblr drawing girlscrocs shoes huarache sneakers colors movie songcamper shoes frankfurt school of thoughtdeer stags shoes wisconsin lottery supercash numbers wisconsinhogan shoes kuwait liberation medal (kuwait) and kuwait embassy
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
doctor martens shoes jakarta indonesia weather information texas
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
doctor martens shoes jakarta indonesia weather information texas
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.