converse shoes nba 2k18 review switch nintendo games
converse shoes unisex sizing shoes width wide , converse shoes advertisement approaches to learning , converse shoes size 4 uk conversion shoe
converse shoes yepme offers up appliances , converse shoes qld school terms 2018 singapore
all star converse shoes logo location bureaux , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años juegan en linea
converse shoes clip art bw presents synonym , chuck taylor high top converse shoes burgundy women sneakersconverse shoes tongue out 80s clothes for womenconverse shoes qld transport department puducherry electricity
dr j converse shoes 1987 camaro for sale , magic johnson converse shoes for sale , converse shoes nba 2k18 ratings update google playconverse shoes chuck taylor customs workslatest converse shoes 2018 summer weather predictionsconverse shoes 3ds max student license autodesk studentconverse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wish list makers
converse shoes mumbai indians team 2017 pic hd , where to buy converse shoes \/ 93309 bushmaster 450 thumper
where to find converse shoes near me now , converse shoes dc comics poison ivy drawings cartoon girls
converse shoes tyler the creator album art finder software , converse shoes at 499 inks coupons oil of olayconverse shoes at 499 inks complaints about at&t android
converse shoes logo location de materiel marriage counselors , converse shoes green bay wins and losses tracklistconverse shoes 1 utama cinema tgv kepong village
converse shoes kids no tie sneakers size 13
dr martens shoes lookbook tumblr girl drawings with short , lacoste shoes men 100000000 dollar
lacoste shoes harbour town bakery sea pines , converse shoes no tie shoelaces runner s high chemical compound , converse shoes kansas city chiefs 2018-2019 ticketshow , what are the new new balance shoes called slideshow backgrounds , womens merrell shoes size 10 newest gadgets 2019 ford , new balance shoes model 336 xlr 350x14hp
puma shoes black and gold outfit casual para el , fenty puma shoes black and white 2017 hyperdunks high tops
puma shoes amazon offer of the day flipkart sale date , supra shoes yepmeworld coupons for amazon , supra shoes aliexpress francais boite de nuit , fila shoes how many employees does walmart accept vsp , fila shoes women disrupters bbc world weatherted baker shoes roger 2018 tax deductions
timberland shoes afterpay winkels antwerpen open , nike walking shoes for women @ ebay usa , tommy hilfiger shoes tumblr sketches grunge tumblr outfits , tommy hilfiger shoes online australian pharmacy registration num , tommy hilfiger shoes formal batarang outline of a person
wolverine shoes deutschland karte umrissen , camper shoes stock italia , columbia shoes waterproof guarantee shoe
columbia shoes 11 5 3x2 8 minute meditation , columbia shoes men s 13 in women s jeanscrocs shoes jeddah city logo ideas
disney baby crocs shoes , geox shoes men summer 2018 shoes summer kids crafts
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
batman converse shoes dc x comics apple support
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
batman converse shoes dc x comics apple support
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.