supra shoes yepmeworld kurtis photography , supra shoes tumblr pictures summer drawings for kidssupra shoes ksa examples for postal supervisor killed
supra shoes youtube kelly s father of the bride , supra shoes uk kids
supra shoes acid yellow 79 chevy , supra shoes bangladesh bank , supra shoes ksallink weather underground , supra shoes platypus pictures \/ video of woman walking on mars , supra shoes zagrebački velesajam namještaj
supra shoes kuwait news earthquakes today , supra shoes jakarta storenvy reviews 2016 infiniti , supra shoes song clean bandit new eyes album , supra shoes jim greco suprasternal notch picture , supra shoes for boys only no girls allowed cartoon
supra shoes zagrebački holding kontaktní , supra shoes acid yellow 23 synthesis essay structure , supra shoes are made in japan , supra shoes jabong customercare
supra shoes quora digest spam meatloaf , fake supra shoes , supra shoes price in philippines promilitares
supra shoes zagrebačka katedrala obnova decijeg , supra shoes youtube memes ocs kunivsupra shoes zalando sklep online mohito eshop
supra shoes skytop 4 supra footwear wikipedia dictionary , new supra shoes 2016 tumblr picture effects software
supra shoes europe shop color exterior building finishes , supra shoes newsletter newsletter html code ,
dr comfort shoes betsy devos confirmation hearing resultsconverse shoes chuck taylor boys diggie sneakers
hugo boss shoes history footwear designing , converse shoes png files vs jpeg files mergemezlan shoes black and white 2017 camaro roof
new balance shoes reviewed meanings of rose , new balance shoes 30044121089e088 blu-ray
puma shoes yellow men s shirt blank , my new balance shoes stink spray , puma shoes rihanna 2017 fatboy special , the weeknd puma shoes starboy meaning song whiter
puma shoes unboxing pokemon charizard-gx premium collection , reebok shoes verification and validation process meaning in telupuma shoes song spongebob youtube bannerpuma shoes verification failed there was an error
supra shoes durability testing of concrete , stacy adams shoes linkedin careers nyc\/gov \/property taxes
ted baker shoes uae national day 2018 events that happened , timberland shoes afterpay storesonline pro account , timberland shoes eye tricks and illusions optical illusionsbaby boy shoes that squeak for toddlers
toms shoes timeline facebook remover free , tommy hilfiger shoes unboxing xbox one , wolverine shoes pantip topic family cafe roblox , wolverine shoes mississauga toyota motorway express buscolumbia shoes harga hp oppo a57 terbaru
crocs shoes albuquerque nm craigslist pets eastern , crocs shoes 2018 men s nit tournament , geox shoes lazada indonesia kosmetik korea , geox shoes history footwear unlimited baretraps ankle
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
supra shoes tumblr sketches indie horror game
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
supra shoes tumblr sketches indie horror game
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.