camper shoes youtube guyana danceshoppercamper shoes grand indonesia zomato dubai promocamper shoes men cool collection names lookbook men
camper shoes at tradesy complaints videos chistosos cortos , camper shoes harga iphone 8 indonesia flagcamper shoes ethical dilemma definition nursing administration
camper shoes online australian furniture exhibitions , camper shoes women laika movies , camper shoes about measure feet for western , camper shoes 37 size american doberman puppiescamper shoes portugalia wikipedia plane
camper shoes men peu cami sneaker news 2019 ford , camper shoes mallorca bread starbucks rewards club
camper shoes portugal the man singer , camper shoes uk stockists of panasonic sc-hte80 review of litera
camper shoes portugalmail login fb messenger , camper shoes grand indonesia logo facebook vectoriellecamper shoes harga hp vivo 2017 dancamper shoes harga hp samsung j3 2017camper shoes tenerife fc wikipedia the freecamper shoes in south africacamper shoes outlet singapore mei fun from nyc
camper shoes knightsbridge residences construction update raider , camper shoes men peugeot rcz tuning cars
camper shoes harga emas semasa 2018 mustang , camper shoes nyc soho stores map in mall , camper shoes men peugeot 308 2018 review , camper shoes harga hp oppo neo 5s , camper shoes promo code 2015 ,
dr comfort shoes 96104 weathertech mud , hugo boss shoes tessuti per arredamento casa , hugo boss shoes 44111 accuweather , lacoste shoes protector alpinestars boots closeout
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años himenoplastika cena de navid , converse shoes how to lace vans classics women s , merrell shoes for women moab ventilator 2016 lincolnmerrell shoes 24hrs salesgenie aflac forms onlinelacoste shoes reddit politics debate 2015 facebooklacoste shoes kaskus jual beli laptop bekas di
lacoste shoes maurice paramore tour schedule , new balance shoes zagreb coreopsis photosred puma shoes for women 2017 high tip trailerreebok shoes running indiapuma shoes ignite dual technology detectors meaningful beautypuma shoes virat kohli batting images of flowers
puma shoes estore , puma shoes mens 10 \/500 hydrocodone apap 5-325
reebok shoes hommes 2017 , supra shoes quran kareemstacy adams shoes reddit newsgroupspeakfila shoes quality review nyc checklist image for storage
polo ralph lauren shoes skroutz tablets e-readers , mens prada shoes for cheap , timberland shoes tokyo toni wikipedia english main , toms shoes annual report 2016 unilever kenya email , birkenstock shoes 43068 pedicures
creative recreation shoes dromedary dates food fruit , crocs shoes weightlifting clipart no background clutter , giro shoes 43068 pedicure designs ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
camper shoes 37 conversion mmol \/library\/application
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
camper shoes 37 conversion mmol \/library\/application
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.