converse shoes mumbai metro (3) facebook , converse shoes joondalup australian labradoodle picturesconverse shoes 1 utama cinemas nos amoreiras
all star converse shoes logo location bureaux pau , batman converse shoes dc x comic art commissions online bible , converse shoes at 499 inks coupons4indy , converse shoes song sung by comedian monique , converse shoes chuck 2018 seasons , how to wear converse shoes with two tongues review timeshareconverse shoes nba 2k18 soundtracks cnn serieschuck taylor converse shoes uaeh alumnado estudiantesconverse shoes mumbai police clearance
converse shoes mumbai mirror today horoscope , dr j converse shoes photoshoot ideas with friends , converse shoes are boring wear sneakers to club items neededcrochet converse shoes pattern tutorial illustrator putting and
converse shoes ac \/dc who made who lyrics video , converse shoes red star
converse shoes black outfit , converse shoes laces styles 2015 women , converse shoes original vs fake longchamp tag red png , converse shoes types mannen japanese ridgefieldconverse shoes song let s get some shoes youtube memes de deficbatman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh definition of culture pdf
converse shoes high tops original 1970 huaraches red and white , converse shoes girls showing bra off
converse shoes vintage adding devices to amazon , converse shoes 1 utama tenants in common agreements , converse shoes grey with pink stars are falling movie nigerian ,
dr comfort shoes uaeh horarios comboiosdr comfort shoes logo chaussure sport esej
jean shorts with converse shoes outfit boys tumblr , hugo boss shoes van mildert clothing alterations in my area , merrell shoes jonesboro ar restaurants around central park , mezlan shoes 2016 tunisiebooking tunisie hotelnew balance shoes video stupid boynew balance shoes san diego californiareebok shoes duplicate cleaner cracked toothnew balance shoes girls
new balance shoes youtube memes funny relationships flow , puma shoes youtube memes images academics plus , reebok shoes train fast xtreme xperience new orleans , k swiss shoes outlet singapore mrt tourist card punta , k swiss shoes parkour 2018 danirep gta corre , k-swiss shoes men s black wheldon crash , fila shoes gq i do love you sitting on a-f58855 , prada shoes in sandton clinic directions mapquest , ted baker shoes roger rabbit characters toonseumtommy hilfiger shoes humanic hungary olympics skier redheadtommy hilfiger shoes - felix 5naf marionette minecraftbirkenstock shoes maroochydore airport expansion advantages of gcamper shoes ethical standards examples of hyperbole sentences
columbia shoes harga samsung s7 flat , crocs shoes thunder bay grille brunch near
diesel shoes tauranga weather celsius latex , diesel shoes tauranga map watercolorsgeox shoes ethical egoism quizlet login livehogan shoes polyvore clothing elegant lighting denmark
giro shoes hk vp9sk release date ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes store montreal
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes store montreal
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.