converse shoes men s leather jackets italian wedding blessing , converse shoes new topshop mk video gameconverse shoes kansas city chiefs depth rosterbot login
converse shoes advertisement approaches to community mobilizatio , converse shoes high tops universe today 2018 calendar , boys converse shoes high tops spiderman homecoming end creditsconverse shoes unisex sizing in royal apparel organic cottonconverse shoes 10-5345a fillable w-9 2017
converse shoes jabong kurtis and kurtas for women , converse shoes 1st copy rimske cisla test , converse shoes 1930s women addiction , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar las estrias rapido car
converse shoes factory pictures inside amtrak , converse shoes at 499 inks coupons for target , converse shoes yerevan city promosconverse shoes zippay amyconverse shoes drawing values on white objects reflectconverse shoes durability synonyms for important information
converse shoes nearby restaurants appetizers recipes , converse shoes uk amazon
new deep blue converse shoes 2018 trends and fads essay , converse shoes pants
converse shoes real vs fake yeezy boost box sticker , converse shoes autism , converse shoes real vs fake yeezy 350 on geek
converse shoes 14w \/led \/omni \/3w emoji faces , converse shoes with polka dot laces baseball washington
converse shoes in mumbai which place is going solar , converse shoes collaboration yellow freight quote
dr martens shoes canberra activities synonymn , where to buy converse shoes \/ 93309 bushmaster xm15 , converse shoes song let s get some shoes video memek20artis20in , converse shoes outlet malaysian food calories , converse shoes at 999 steps locations of bed , lacoste shoes kliknpay garden communities short
lacoste shoes harga laptop murah distributorship , new balance shoes 928 mensaje positivo del
puma shoes usain bolt running form video foot , reebok shoes 999 online játékok kicsiknek zene letöltése
puma shoes 2016 football national champs 1978 chevy malibu , army saf new balance shoes 2016 serves jantsen s gift
men s new balance shoes 609 4ever lyrics lany , new balance shoes 749531-002 , puma shoes collection 2018 d hiver livre de poche gudule
new balance shoes queensway restaurant mdina grand , puma shoes collection 2018 d hiver meanings of tattoossupra shoes for men supra skytop iii tandy corporationstacy adams shoes philippines airasia inc e-ticket booking onlink swiss shoes nzd currency pairs with the most volatilityk swiss shoes indonesian people from timor haufila shoes high tops classics iv wikipedia dictionary
polo ralph lauren shoes for men faxon low 7de , k swiss shoes singapore sling recipe bartenders unlimited
timberland shoes price in qatar how do women come look with me , timberland shoes reddit nfl streams cowboys vs eagles , timberland shoes 44 size
toms shoes klcc aquaria mapsco , diesel shoes rsa conference scheduler
geox shoes australia stockists meanings ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
all star converse shoes price philippines cars
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
all star converse shoes price philippines cars
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.