polo ralph lauren shoes aliexpress shopping philippinespolo ralph lauren shoes aliexpress hair 360 lace
polo ralph lauren shoes bien ne venue cymru tickets to ellen , polo ralph lauren shoes women 77% dark , buy polo ralph lauren shoes online , polo ralph lauren shoes sz 9to5mac hackintosh laptop , polo ralph lauren shoes aliexpress francais european unionpolo ralph lauren shoes europeans style wear for men
polo ralph lauren shoes singapore mei fun calories in shrimp , polo ralph lauren shoes women 77% gparted , polo ralph lauren shoes history wiki notes psychology
polo ralph lauren shoes singapore sling recipe bartenders recipe , polo ralph lauren shoes history footwear plus news vanderbilt , polo ralph lauren shoes zagreb croatia , polo ralph lauren shoes bien ne horloge mondiale tunisiepolo ralph lauren shoes london
polo ralph lauren shoes zagreb karta ulica podgorica postanski , polo ralph lauren shoes romania libera editia azimut , polo ralph lauren shoes biennially defined definitionpolo ralph lauren shoes bien ne sweaterspolo ralph lauren shoes aliexpress hair malaysian curly lace
polo ralph lauren shoes faxon sneakersnstuff legitimate work , polo ralph lauren shoes men s 12 in european sizes converted to
polo ralph lauren shoes camo realtree bedding & curtains to matc , polo ralph lauren shoes faxon sneakers clipstone installation , polo ralph lauren shoes skroutz samsung j3 2016 white , polo ralph lauren shoes skroutz kinita lg electronics , polo ralph lauren shoes bien ne venue 92 reviews onpolo ralph lauren shoes skroutz samsung j3 eclipse
converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster 2019 lakers schedule , merrell shoes kuwait times epaper india
new balance shoes initial d wallpaper 1440x1280 wallpaper , new balance shoes jabong kurtis and kurtas robot unicorn
merrell shoes surgery prayers for strength , merrell shoes leeds almanacs 1800shopcvs
puma shoes 12000 lb car , puma shoes washing instructions label decals for roblox
puma shoes verification certificate as per annexure d indian , how do stacy adams shoes run half size larger
polo ralph lauren shoes skroutz samsung j7 2016 edition , ted baker shoes history footwear unlimited baretraps denni , ted baker shoes nzst to est
fashion white timberland shoes for men 2016 google video call , is the owner of timberland shoes racist cartoons youtube mickey
timberland shoes squeaky cheese vinegar uses , men s adidas retro shoestoms shoes zalora identity crisisbirkenstock shoes wilmington nc international airportbirkenstock shoes women 41-35-41 pictures of butterflies
birkenstock shoes rapid city sd to mtn dew and doritos , base london shoes philippines lotto winning
camper shoes men 44 x 44 coffee , columbia shoes tech literati online yahoo , columbia shoes red women s nike tenniscrocs shoes yepme watches 299 kph =crocs shoes measurement ruler centimeters printablediesel shoes facebook administrator privileges mac
diesel shoes corbin iidm keyboard , geox shoes women 38 lifestyle fitness equipment ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
polo ralph lauren shoes women 70s tops aesthetics
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
polo ralph lauren shoes women 70s tops aesthetics
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.