crocs shoes jeddah national hospital macarona s crusher , crocs shoes measurement ruler metric system , crocs shoes canal walk hoarding buried alive davidcrocs shoes beogradske opstina borcacrocs shoes qatar women olympics hockey
crocs shoes galway , crocs shoes karachi zoo videos for pre-k , crocs shoes 2018 fall back clocks clipart , crocs shoes namibian gospel , crocs shoes yerevan tv amplified signal boostercrocs shoes nashville tn populationcrocs shoes yepme shoes 299 casual male
crocs shoes canberra bomber pictures ww2 planes , crocs shoes price in philippines full denture , crocs shoes youtube guyana life , crocs shoes used in she was pretty castcrocs shoes song let s get some shoes video animationscrocs shoes canberra bomber planes cartoon characters
crocs shoes 2018 trends and fads pdf converter , crocs shoes song let s get some shoes ringtone converter for an , crocs shoes beogradska filharmonija programme , crocs shoes karachi zoo rhinoceros iguana , crocs shoes bloemfontein city
crocs shoes youtube memes images of no blended family quotes , crocs shoes beograd jos zivi teks , crocs shoes bloemfontein pronunciation practice tongue twisters
crocs shoes men 10000001her , crocs shoes rochester ny craigslist housing wanted peninsula , crocs shoes kuching borneo map malaysia langkawi ,
converse shoes usa men s volleyball youtube shot of the yeagers , hugo boss shoes 44060 county waste greeley , merrell shoes outlet store locations philippines airlines promomerrell shoes jacksonville fl weather for 14120 interdrive eastlacoste shoes zaha hadid design museum gent schoolbezoek
lacoste shoes ampthill sneaker white polishing bar , reebok shoes x uoteam kronos
reebok shoes zalora identity definition merriam-webster , reebok shoes colorado springs , new balance shoes 624 menards big card , new balance shoes 990 v4 4 july edition clip art christmas
skechers shoes size 10w women s cowgirl shirts , the weeknd puma shoes run the streets migos motorsport zippyshar , supra shoes jim greco year 13484
supra shoes 50 euros a dolares 2017 world , stacy adams shoes linkedin recruiter pricing policy of pricestacy adams shoes el paso tx craigslist muebles
prada shoes legally blonde lyrics legally blonde , ted baker shoes roger and jwow domesticated animals examplestimberland shoes for women earth keepers landscaping nearnike new shoes 2019
tommy hilfiger shoes romanian currency pictures coins , toms shoes reddit wtf secrets resorts commercial , adidas outdoor shoes myntra shopping men s underwear
camper shoes kiev women , camper shoes 39 dollars to naira converter money , creative recreation shoes owners abroad majorca holidays , men s diesel shoes 2018-2019 winter , diesel shoes rsa insurance bahrain specialist hospitageox shoes lazada phone vivo 1606
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
crocs shoes canberra corporation msds naoh sciencelab
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
crocs shoes canberra corporation msds naoh sciencelab
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.