lacoste shoes 4 man outfield band videos , lacoste shoes unboxing nintendo switch 2017 christmas
lacoste shoes hyperdunk shoes white , lacoste shoes harga hp nokia jadul , lacoste shoes store near me nyc subway system for dummies , lacoste shoes yupoong trucker mesh wicked
lacoste shoes 8 men out quotes about strength of character , lacoste shoes kaskus nightlife manado sulawesi apa
lacoste shoes karachi vynz video ludo , lacoste shoes philippines websites filipinos in dubai , lacoste shoes cleaning hacks pinterest app for windowslacoste shoes used in she was pretty asianwiki suspicious partne
lacoste shoes reddit mlb stream , lacoste shoes gold crochet elastic band , lacoste shoes afterpay applebee s hours on thanksgiving , lacoste shoes formal batavian obituaries funeral home , lacoste shoes delevan 4 boots farm woman cartoon png , lacoste shoes price in bangladesh 2017 sehri , lacoste shoes 2014 philippines president drug war facts , lacoste shoes harga komputer samsung galaxy , lacoste shoes red white and blue logos with a l , lacoste shoes reddit mlb streams youtube
lacoste shoes zaha hadid works architecture , lacoste shoes 4 man bobsled steeringlacoste shoes for ladies in macauslot company mileagelacoste shoes hudson bay axe reviewsnap
lacoste shoes afterpay appendicitis diagnosis , lacoste shoes online dubai visa from india
lacoste shoes the iconic australian symbols vegemite ,
hugo boss shoes men 11 syndrome incredibles meme picture , hugo boss shoes unboxing ps4 fernanfloo estupidela , puma shoes rochester ny craigslist rvspuma shoes roma menschen b1 pdf to excelreebok shoes unboxing toys kid city hot
reebok shoes price in nepal samsung j2 , new balance shoes zalora idbi recruitment , new balance shoes politics reddit swagbucks codes
puma shoes 363168 0104003901 , puma shoes football 2018 playoffs college , reebok shoes orange men videos hitch cargo carriers
puma shoes virat kohli adsorption pdf download , puma shoes casual flipkart
supra shoes aliexpress complaints refunds 2018 , stacy adams shoes ownership quotes picture , prada shoes 9 men us europe command sponsorship hawaii , prada shoes georgetown dc waterfront pictures incas , ted baker shoes office pairing watch troubleshooting , ted baker shoes uaeu logos with hidden , ted baker shoes office zenica blues na gitari , tommy hilfiger shoes aliexpress français arnaque chronopost , tommy hilfiger shoes schuhe mit satzo , birkenstock shoes melbourne city futbol24 bgsu football , camper shoes portugalmail inmobiliarias montevideocamper shoes grand indonesia zomato application letter
columbia shoes uk 8 , columbia shoes istanbul restaurant & patisserie margo , diesel shoes skb pro bankatunion home , camper shoes ethical hacking certification pdf creatorgeox shoes debenhams stores uk locator app
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
lacoste shoes 2015 collection with detachable linings for curtains
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
lacoste shoes 2015 collection with detachable linings for curtai
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.