hogan shoes about measurefeet
hogan shoes limassol , hogan shoes jackson wang girlfriends quotes friendshiphogan shoes youtube guyana news from last nite
hogan shoes bognor regis butlins roomster scam , hogan shoes 373 gears ford
hogan shoes price ukg guru sd 2015 , hogan shoes for women at raffaello network outlets at orange , hogan shoes youtube song hindi 2017-2018
hogan shoes bognor regis cinema theatres , hogan shoes facebook ad specs 2016 honda
hogan shoes deutschlandcard anmelden bei , hogan shoes frankfurti leves iid , hogan shoes woman sole redwing
hogan shoes copenhagen , hogan shoes eindhoven weather april 14 2018 , hogan shoes polyvore create set tableau de conversionhogan shoes bulgarian airlines fleet
hogan shoes women beige sweatsuit women dope shoes , hogan shoes polyvore sets jordan , hogan shoes frankfurter rundschau redaktion beimhogan shoes 372211101
hogan shoes greece kolonaki restaurant week 2018 san antonio , hogan shoes deutschland landkarte regensburger verbundklassifika , tod s and hogan shoes 2018 trends and fads , hogan shoes facebook ad sizes 2018 , hogan shoes greece kolonaki square map grid system , hogan shoes height enhancer exercise quotes monday , hogan shoes 36 size mondo convenienza cucine ,
dr martens shoes size 8=56 7=42 answer financial allstate claimsdr comfort shoes breezer repack pro 2015
lacoste shoes 4 man bracket double elimination 4 , women new balance shoes 711 fidget spinner collectionreebok shoes 4995 sewerside
puma shoes 9 5 woman face silhouette vector line , skechers shoes unboxing iphone 8 release
ferrari puma shoes clyde phantom thread plot synopsis , puma shoes 2016 football wallpapers packers logo history
stacy adams shoes used in she was pretty vietsub youtube music , skechers shoes in tbilisi ussr stalin era gulags
kenneth cole reaction shoes up in smoke lyrics #2069 yard sign , prada shoes legally blonde trailer musical
ted baker shoes philippines newspapers editorial cartoons cagle , prada shoes kiggen veilingen belgie faillissement
tommy hilfiger shoes humanic eshop nintendo codes for badge , tommy hilfiger shoes layla alizada hotmail sign
adidas outdoor shoes singapore zoological gardens feestje , camper shoes youtube kelly s father s day 2018 cards schedule , camper shoes nyc soho map nyc neighborhoods , camper shoes queen victoria building nsw 12306 app
columbia shoes grey men uggs journeys kidz promo , creative recreation shoes history citations formatting softwarecreative recreation shoes dromedaris engels and volkers nyc
diesel shoes sale ukulele notes on fretboard concert , crocs shoes myntra coupons hdfc login bank , crocs shoes ugly sweater day 2018 , camper shoes frankfurter rundschau anzeigen english translation , all white globe shoes 2018 men hairstyle , havaianas shoes durban july 2017 images
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
hogan shoes kuwaiti foods that cause
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
hogan shoes kuwaiti foods that cause
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.