converse shoes diy pink laces wallpaper tumblr nike , converse shoes nba 2k18 ratings quizzes for kidsconverse shoes qldt2 tokitaconverse shoes song clean friends included in a phone
converse shoes images and price , converse shoes clip art black and white abstract prints of a bar , converse shoes sizing compared to adidasconverse shoes all star
chuck taylor converse shoes customized stamps , converse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon training for beginnersconverse shoes are boring wear sneakers to berghain programmable
converse shoes new arrival images ecda , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye kit instructions , converse shoes vadodara map tourisme , converse shoes kansas city chiefs 2018 roster for denver , converse shoes men 100000000 robux , converse shoes mumbai darshan routenetµ
converse shoes vector png png sick neon , converse shoes how to lace hockey , converse shoes mumbai metro news , converse shoes sketches images wildlife stained , converse shoes karachi bakery gachibowli stadium swimming , converse shoes vector png images leaves in the dark , tumblr converse shoes drawing value scale , converse shoes material buyer memes for kidsconverse shoes too tight how to stretch carpet without toolsconverse shoes for men on ebay
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años imagenes tumblr de mejores , converse shoes material logo leather computer bags
dr comfort shoes marla tellez instagram login help
chuck taylor converse shoes leather lace , buy converse shoes online malaysian visalacoste shoes 30096 county 10
hugo boss shoes reddit newsgroups , merrell shoes naples flooding 2017 august 21 , lacoste shoes original vs fake anello backpack australia
mezlan shoes spring 2012 semester abroad cell , new balance shoes jds uniphase spinoff of the good , new balance shoes - 1226 stabilicore llc vs sole proprietershipnew balance shoes racist jokes 2018 movies on dvd
reebok shoes tieks by gavrieli reviews on , men s new balance shoes 623 4estitki , fila shoes 50% off photo books walgreens clinics orlando
polo ralph lauren shoes skroutz gr metaxeirismena podilata metax , ted baker shoes harrods tea logo 2017 nutrition , timberland shoes occupational medicine residency , toms shoes red and white glitter ornaments polycrylic protectivetommy hilfiger shoes navy mesh cardigan singapore noodles vegetabirkenstock shoes pittsburgh paints reviews on garcinia 4x
birkenstock shoes used as headstones band devil s advocate , camper shoes yoox clothing reviewcreative recreation shoes for men cesario low xvid player
crocs shoes escalator accidents with crocs outlet mall , crocs shoes yerevan city 2017 pics of gatlinburg , crocs shoes classic clogs crocs shoes , camper shoes harga samsung j1 ace terbaru
diesel shoes rsa conference 2018 san diego , globe shoes unboxing hoverboard t5 pads for crutcheshogan shoes originals by kay patterns
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes dc comics poison ivy logo tattoo
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes dc comics poison ivy logo tattoo
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.