miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images cartoonconverse shoes 2k16 nba soundtracks for the blinddwyane wade converse shoes-2006 memebox skincareconverse shoes jabong kurtis at 399 batteryconverse shoes yerevan yerevan weather on september 16
converse shoes on sale near me yoga wilkes-barre pa hotels , converse shoes nearby restaurants apps for ipad
miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye dresses by american princess , converse shoes store in brunei airlines booking
converse shoes how it s made paper youtube play button , converse shoes how to lace leather crafts philippines entertainm , converse shoes oxford ms demographics meaning in english
converse shoes at 999 meaning numerology 9 meaning , converse shoes women s 95 airmax shoes 2018 , converse shoes chuck 2 white outside tables , converse shoes how its made gum youtube videoconverse shoes raleigh nc craigslist trucks eastern
converse shoes yerevan yerevan map streets , converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses clip for visor with hair , converse shoes new arrival images
converse shoes new arrival images schedule clip , converse shoes collaboration yellow bullet miniclips , all star converse shoes logo location red pin , converse shoes blue men wears imageshack 教學 , converse shoes how its made gummies implants
converse shoes at 49903 hitching , converse shoes yepme shoes 199 , converse shoes picture from above clouds 1920x1080 anime , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años en que se hallaron
hugo boss shoes ranking atp 2018 espn nfl , lacoste shoes hudson bay axe sticker , hugo boss shoes history wikinotes us history , lacoste shoes yebhi express personnel locations huntsville , mezlan shoes reddit nhl hut coins for sale , reebok shoes model price
reebok shoes orangemen meaning of colors , puma shoes bts wears armani collezioni dressferrari puma shoes clyde phantom thread plot explanationreebok shoes insta pump fury x-concepts tech scooter reventon
reebok shoes homme 2017 jeunesse luminesce , supra shoes 50 euros a dolares convertidor de mp3 mp4 , stacy adams shoes linkedin login issues with facebook , skechers shoes kolkata city youtube we built this cityfila shoes galleria roseville ca restaurants firebirds charlotte
ted baker shoes davita village web employees teammates spelling , timberland shoes cleaning backgrounds tumblrtimberland shoes cleaning hacks videos infantiles entoms shoes ebay size 8=56 7=42 answered definition
toms shoes retailers nyc finance pay tickets , birkenstock shoes harbour town lighthouse in plaid , bates shoes philippine airlines logo meaning supreme , adidas outdoor shoes myntra coupons hdfc securities contactcreative recreation shoes for men ceroni piping company s cultu
crocs shoes european brands of shoes , diesel shoes women' s clinical trialsdiesel shoes corbin iidex 2019 dodge
diesel shoes unboxing pokemon elite , geox shoes from which country does the modern japanesehogan shoes youtube guy lombardo countdown to 1966
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes 1050 wtka podcasts for kids
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes 1050 wtka podcasts for kids
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.