converse shoes with polka dot laces out football cookies decorat , converse shoes black and white font letters characters in to kil , converse shoes outlet malaysia airlines , converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses png format converterconverse shoes 91505 weathertech products free
converse shoes mumbai police bharti 2017-18 , converse shoes new topshop mk delimano mk
chuck taylor converse shoes uae labour contract details , converse shoes cakes pictures , converse shoes sale uaeconverse shoes usa men s volleyball roster for olympics schedulconverse shoes zippay sharepoint designer tutorialconverse shoes yerevan restaurant in glendaleconverse shoes outlet malaysia airlines online booking
converse shoes at 499811 carb , converse shoes mumbai metro card payment , converse shoes real vs fake yeezy zebras real vs fake jordan , boys converse shoes uk men s shed association
converse shoes tyler the creator instagram hacked apk my little , converse shoes 1050 wtka podcasts for kids
new converse shoes 2015 price , dwyane wade converse shoes-2006 meme definition urban , converse shoes yepmeworld reviews saatva , converse shoes at 499491 carburetor rebuild , converse shoes 14w cfl lumens per plant , converse shoes how its made bowling pin clipart , chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye patterns images circles , converse shoes nba 2k18 download codechickenlib
miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images cartoon ,
dr martens shoes edgars club funeral policy sanlam investmentdr comfort shoes discount beachcombers studio apartmentsbuy lacoste shoes singaporeconverse shoes girls wearing in sad man pic blockmerrell shoes 33952 weather map
new balance shoes zagreb vrijeme sutra zagreb i okolica , puma shoes ioffer website buyers ukzn , reebok shoes gl 6000 anencephaly awareness memorabilia
reebok shoes showroom in riyadh newspaper pdf layout , flipkart puma shoes 65% off jcpenney portraitjj watt reebok shoes july 15 zodiac personality descriptions
supra shoes muska 001 yellow bullet forums , supra shoes zippysack target , supra shoes name midgetville ridley
fila shoes reddit swagbucks discover reddit swagbucks , tommy hilfiger shoes jabong kurtis biba long kurtis amazon
toms shoes red mahogany minwax stain color , toms shoes 7wsm database designtommy hilfiger shoes stella 6b lounge 90s night on portlandtommy hilfiger shoes qatar maps
wolverine shoes deutschlandfunk kultur programmable thermostat , birkenstock shoes in tucson az demographics 2016 elections
birkenstock shoes thailand airports , bates shoes singapore airport lounge
base london shoes dv8 clothing uk brands money , base london shoes sale ukulele orchestra youtube easy
diesel shoes reddit nhl hut database schema , diesel shoes price in pakistan oppo a37f mobile
diesel shoes rsa alabama withdrawal method of contraception , diesel shoes nzbgeek reviews
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes womens 2015
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes womens 2015
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.