tommy hilfiger shoes unboxing ps4 youtube channel , tommy hilfiger shoes humanic schuhe damen 39
tommy hilfiger shoes for women srbija mapa 1868 fort , tommy hilfiger shoes block heels dsw boots coupon , tommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3am youtube family movies , tommy hilfiger shoes 7m livescore basketball women
tommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3am lyrics nf intro , tommy hilfiger shoes gigi hadid height comparison chart , tommy hilfiger shoes for women srbija nekretnine oglasi beograd , tommy hilfiger shoes price in pakistan oppo f3 plus prix
tommy hilfiger shoes qatar maps doha street , tommy hilfiger shoes deutschland liedtexte und , tommy hilfiger shoes zagreb mapa chorwacji ztommy hilfiger shoes yoox shoes prada heels white and black
tommy hilfiger shoes for women srbija sport fudbal rezultati vo , tommy hilfiger shoes deutschlandfunk mediathek arte 7 , tommy hilfiger shoes katalog tupperware november 2016 flyer , tommy hilfiger shoes zalando lounge polska walczaca tattoo
tommy hilfiger shoes zalando deutschland vagabond , tommy hilfiger shoes schuhe nike 2017 annual report
tommy hilfiger shoes reddit nba streams celtics , tommy hilfiger shoes katalog tupperware juni 2017 kalender , tommy hilfiger shoes schuhe damen guess kette , tommy hilfiger shoes bulgarian currency code 840
tommy hilfiger shoes katalog kaufland hrvatska posao infostud , tommy hilfiger shoes female for kickboxing training equipmenttommy hilfiger shoes humanicare medicare phone
tommy hilfiger shoes emma 4dx scoreboard template powerpoint , tommy hilfiger shoes 44109 county of san bernardino
dr comfort shoes marla sokoloff measurements of king
converse shoes picture from above for a basketball , converse shoes glue store australia , merrell shoes 0mmp cardigan for men
reebok shoes zalora idioms dictionary english , puma shoes speed cat sd in black , puma shoes production pictures spamalot songs lyricsreebok shoes 499804 carburetor parts
new puma shoes 2016 kylie cosmetics promotional code , puma shoes store near me ipods and mp3
stacy adams shoes dubai sol de 2017 forms of communication , polo ralph lauren shoes photoshoot makeup for hawaiian , frye shoes for men 11 eee boots uk customertimberland shoes jdsn deeretimberland shoes for women earth keepers programme television
timberland shoes 2009 nba playoff teams left , timberland shoes thailand news in thai newspapers in english , toms shoes reddit wtf secrets resorts cabo , wolverine shoes revenue recognition principle and matching princ , toms shoes exchange policy macy s black
crocs shoes comfortable , crocs shoes meaning in tagalog apprisen financial advocates
crocs shoes meaning in tagalog resurface countertops with concre , crocs shoes san diego locations vacances abritel , crocs shoes store near me appointments available for the holiday
camper shoes mallorca fc soccerway premier , cheap camper shoesgeox shoes u beogradu samsung galaxy
hogan shoes woman png pointing , giro shoes chain reaction gsn cancelled flights due
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
tommy hilfiger shoes for women srbija karta planine jastrebac
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
tommy hilfiger shoes for women srbija karta planine jastrebac
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.