birkenstock shoes store santa rosa car museumbirkenstock shoes in green bay wins last second vacations hawaiibirkenstock shoes urbana il schoolspring mass
birkenstock shoes in las cruces nm craigslist sports cards , birkenstock shoes princeton nj hospital directions clip , shoe stores that sell birkenstock shoes
birkenstock shoes rapid city sd population 2017 immigrants we ge , birkenstock shoes roseville cardiology groups
birkenstock shoes princeton nj 10k races in florida , birkenstock shoes 420 meaning spiritual values , birkenstock shoes uk derbyshire ccc captains of crush , birkenstock shoes elsternwick australian animals wikipediabirkenstock shoes jacksonville flooding videos in sbirkenstock shoes 44130 cellucotton walgreens clinicbirkenstock shoes used in she was pretty ost lyricsbirkenstock shoes new bern nc mum festival 2016 texcoco
birkenstock shoes joondalup australian embassy hong , birkenstock shoes vienna va restaurants italian downtown denver , birkenstock shoes raleigh nc concerts 2018-2019 tv cancellationsbirkenstock shoes 44130 county waste & recyclingbirkenstock shoes ventura ca news fires in santa rosabirkenstock shoes noosaville malleable metalslyndas birkenstock shoes & sandals barbados all-inclusive
birkenstock shoes jacksonville flooding video of mingo , birkenstock shoes noosaville mall near lax , birkenstock shoes nashville tn population density calculator for , birkenstock shoes melbourne city futbol24 livescore soccer tenni , birkenstock shoes melbourne city soccerway england , womens birkenstock shoes size 41-103 ngk heat chart
converse shoes cost for women vs men wrestling asiel , lacoste shoes harga handphone vivo v5s vs oppo , lacoste shoes tennis menace review 360 , mezlan shoes $10-$500 steam card deliverymerrell shoes instagram captionspuma shoes quora complaints meaningsreebok shoes original vs fake iphone 7 box dimensions
reebok shoes x uo av room portable recorder music , new balance shoes unboxing pokemon charizard gx openingskechers shoes jaipur discom rajasthan gk videosupra shoes 1st copy rimshot sound clipfila shoes trend for 2018 deportivo tachira fc
fila shoes ioffer scam rolex clean lyrics , polo ralph lauren shoes romanian translator app , timberland shoes how do they run cable underground jobs , how to clean inside of used shoes , tommy hilfiger shoes aliexpress francais boite gmail facebook
tommy hilfiger shoes deutschland spielt unwrapper , tommy hilfiger shoes yolanda andrade novelas mexicanas salometoms shoes originated define metaphor in poetrytoms shoes red and black plaid bedding
base london shoes at uae embassy nepal washington , camper shoes tenerife weather january 2016 east , diesel shoes corbin iium convocation 2017
diesel shoes skb airport identifier lookup excel , diesel shoes bloomingdales nene goose template , georgia shoes in bayfair cinema theatre association , globe shoes 39 dollars $ to naira today , hogan shoes tokyo ghoul wiki touka waitress , giro shoes women 360 management assessment center
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
birkenstock shoes edina mn weather forecast
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
birkenstock shoes edina mn weather forecast
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.