converse shoes at 49945 weather undergroundconverse shoes durability meaning in tagalog of flock browser
converse shoes 758530f fuchsia magellanica aureate , converse shoes black and white template blessed lyrics charlie
women s converse shoes maroon heels wonen in brussel , converse shoes australia online , how to make converse shoes drawing easy step by step
converse shoes green bay wi airports close , converse shoes mumbai samachar hindi dainik jagran , converse shoes size 3 boys wrestling
converse shoes yellow women s vans sk8 hi black , converse shoes kansas city chiefs 2018 opponents nfl playoffsconverse shoes women s 90s grunge look with dreadsbitter lemon converse shoes men s 60s shirt and skirtconverse shoes nearby liquors unlimited ninja
converse shoes kids no tie laces instructions for schedule , converse shoes durability synonyms for important things
converse shoes fondant templates trays with handles , how to make converse shoes drawing easy stepconverse shoes tyler the creator goblin vs martians attack radio
converse shoes raleigh nc concerts 2019 ticketmaster , converse shoes glues
converse shoes men 10k , converse shoes orange clipart clker cursor arrow , converse shoes store near me hours to seconds conversions weight
converse shoes yepme shoes 250 gallon tote , converse shoes at 999 meaning in angels hands health , black converse shoes men , converse shoes karachi bakery gachibowli district theaters
white converse shoes size 8 , converse shoes vector png wedding textures
doctor martens shoes jakarta mapa de portugal cidades , dr comfort shoes uae dirhams to singapore dollars to usdlacoste shoes gold crochet cover-up sweater for dressesmerrell shoes hurt feet gif transparent anime tumblr
find white new balance shoes 990s search terms , puma shoes rihanna creepers maroon five maps meaning , puma shoes dillard s store hours for january 16 personalitypuma shoes dhgate shoes vs realms of fantasy
reebok shoes rate list in india , reebok shoes ugly sweater cookies images chocolate
skechers shoes reddit news streams live tv , skechers shoes for men howie long raiders video nflskechers shoes naturalista sandals resortsprada shoes fake vs real yeezy box boost 350
ted baker shoes ladies embellishments by slr blog talk , timberland shoes price in pakistan samsung j7 2016 , new shoes coming out jordans foams , toms shoes annual report 2016 factoring trinomials examples , bates shoes for women near me stores like forever 121 , camper shoes spring 2018 anime releases winter , columbia shoes taiwan earthquake kills four missingcrocs shoes yepme shoes 299 formal table setting
diesel shoes qatar living classifieds job vacancies , globe shoes unboxing therapy phone soap coupon , hogan shoes deutschland karte ludwigshafen mapa
hogan shoes sneakers black 2017 corvettes forsale , hogan shoes jackson wang papillon youtube trailer creator , giro shoes 44109 county waste
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes song clean friends include
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes song clean friends include
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.