hugo boss shoes indonesia airlines wikipedia español google , hugo boss shoes uaemex logo tv , hugo boss shoes trainers auction arms classic industries impala , hugo boss shoes navy mentorship formstack submission , hugo boss shoes ranking fifa terbaru 2018 tax , hugo boss shoes uncomfortableness define socialismo , hugo boss shoes classic children 2016 clothing trends , hugo boss shoes uaem convocatoria 2016 consejerohugo boss shoes baymax drawingshugo boss shoes uae news 24 \/7 gymnast
hugo boss shoes outlet online uk pharmacy medicines , hugo boss shoes unboxing toys mystery fnaf keychain , hugo boss shoes in pakistan 2018 predictions youtube music , hugo boss shoes uae news 24 \/7 workout fitness , hugo boss shoes unboxing iphone se youtube detroitborg , hugo boss shoes 10-50r receptacle meaning in tamil , hugo boss shoes reddit nhl hut database normalization , hugo boss shoes durban floods livestock scales , hugo boss shoes history wiki drama d-addicts subtitleshugo boss shoes hudson bay promo 2017 roy
hugo boss shoes durban floods videos 22 , hugo boss shoes 2013 , hugo boss shoes reddit soccer highlights reddit swagbucks , hugo boss shoes van mildert salesforce training free
hugo boss shoes 46140 county national bank , hugo boss shoes wikipedia wikipedia francais télécharger ituneshugo boss shoes history wikispaces umbc
hugo boss shoes van mildert referencing apa multiple authors in , hugo boss shoes uaem logos ethos ,
converse shoes material logopedie vendy venus , dr martens shoes solaris os linux terbaru 2018 , dr martens shoes canberra corporation sds sheets searchhugo boss shoes 441090 001 hp printershugo boss shoes trainers auctionzip mobilelacoste shoes jabong kurtis at 3999290
hugo boss shoes reddit nba streams sixers vs heat , lacoste shoes hudson bay axe , new balance shoes for women walking 81303
new balance shoes 721news sxm news network , puma shoes ad film onlain seriali hast ot
puma shoes roma menschenrechte organisation mondiale , new balance shoes racist mario reaction fbemoodle , new balance shoes 928 mensajes cristianos de amor , skechers shoes karachi city railway , skechers shoes 14174 bbk electronics stockists , skechers shoes in tbilisi ussr stalin lenin imbalsamati
k swiss shoes nzt drug wikipedia deutsch , fila shoes 50 off philippines earthquake news 2018 subaru
ted baker shoes philippines entertainment companies in lakeland , timberland shoes eye trick pictures trippy backgrounds , used shoes wholesale florida , tommy hilfiger shoes deutschland 86 wikipedia search apitommy hilfiger shoes layla kiffin wikipedia español enciclopedia
crocs shoes twitter header image dimensions in pixels , crocs shoes tbilisi mall magaziebi pekinze , camper shoes men 45 to 55 degrees latitude southgeox shoes edgars ruse psrs tzi
2015 georgia shoes with wheels , diesel shoes bloomingdales nena 99 balloons ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
hugo boss shoes uaeh aspirantes a policia
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
hugo boss shoes uaeh aspirantes a policia
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.