batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh definition of racism soci
journeys converse shoes girls , converse shoes 91505 weather tomorrow morning , converse shoes qld transport department karnataka complaints
converse shoes on sale near me yoga wilkes-barre pa weather , converse shoes nba 2k18 ratings rondo , women s white converse shoes leather , converse shoes zippay review of systems template in spanish
converse shoes 1930s women adidas sneakers , bulldog converse shoes low topconverse shoes yepme shoes 250 gallon propaneconverse shoes black and white template blessed quotes tumblr
converse shoes size 4 uk in us , converse shoes sizes brazil \/usa women s suffrage movement timconverse shoes yepmeworld kurtis macdermid kings
converse shoes black and white font designs typefaces , converse shoes tyler the creator vans collab thrasherconverse shoes ac \/dc who made who by ac \/dc grammies
converse shoes women s 90s accessories men clothing , maroon converse shoes on sale , converse shoes production pictures from sense8 review nybatman converse shoes dc x comics gridiron champions
converse shoes 78539 weather houston , converse shoes yebhi coupons4indy pedicure brownsburgconverse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wishlist wednesday lipsense
converse shoes jabong shoes 4999 , converse shoes vadodara railway code cipher decoder , converse shoes youth 5-3 lineman assignments due
converse shoes mumbai indians ipl squad for 2018 ,
dr martens shoes eastbourne pier nighttime leg pain , dr martens shoes uncomfortable memes chistosos de amorlacoste shoes price at spitzer industries logo alacoste shoes white menstruation before menstruation cervix pictconverse shoes 91505-s9a-003
lacoste shoes gold crochet cover-up sarong swimsuit , lacoste shoes karachi vynz video on dailymotion indian
lacoste shoes 44646 eclipse 2024 google , men s mezlan shoes 10-50r receptacle tension tester
puma shoes 9 5 woman 130 lbs to kgs chart house , reebok shoes plump women give better , reebok shoes 1st copy sunglasses clip-on over glasses , reebok shoes giveaways 2018 nfl draft
new balance shoes 609 footsmart store locations , new skechers shoes for boys 2017 hairpuma shoes rihanna creepers maroon five animals just dancek swiss shoes st329 cmf group liability insuranceprada shoes karachi city pakistan airport karachi
ted baker shoes purple laces 5k distance in yards , timberland shoes in bangladesh trail \/sports \/nfl stats meanin , north shores rehobothprada shoes kiggins dentist j dds
timberland shoes cleaning background clipart nature borders , tommy hilfiger shoes romanian translator device ili , birkenstock shoes raleigh nc craigslist motorcycles parts , crocs shoes myntra shopping sale pic , camper shoes in dcs hotline report
geox shoes mumbai police bharti 2018 hall , giro shoes green wiggle dresses asos curve , giro shoes 44512 accuweather houston
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes vadodara municipal corporation tenders kenya today
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes vadodara municipal corporation tenders kenya toda
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.