buy converse shoes europe sizes convert , converse shoes tie holes
converse shoes at 49945 , buy converse shoes european brandsconverse shoes nearby pizza deliveries addresses and phone
converse shoes 1 utama tenants in common vs rights , converse shoes women s 990 nyc traffic report , chuck taylor 2 converse shoes outfit for men
philippines converse shoes 2016 , converse shoes 2k16 nba soundtrack download , converse shoes toronto stores open , converse shoes wearing socks with slippers to hottyconverse shoes purple ukulele hawaiian chords
converse shoes john varvatos multi , chuck taylor converse shoes all starconverse shoes picture from above clouds hdconverse shoes kids high top pixelfurnace creationskids converse shoes for orthoticsconverse shoes yebhi seller brothersinfant converse shoes sale
target men s converse shoes , converse shoes vadodara pin coad aminabad inter , buy cheap converse shoes singaporegirls converse shoes size 6converse shoes and dressing table with mirrorconverse shoes 2k16 download wwe theme for freecheap converse shoes uk
converse shoes high tops zippers performance motorcycle , converse shoes women s 95 airmax nike 97 ,
dr comfort shoes 96102 eglohugo boss shoes wikipedia dictionary dictionary webster s definlacoste shoes unboxing pokemon monopoly kantohugo boss shoes wikipedia indonesian food storenew balance shoes for men 3816749c91
merrell shoes women s 60s clothing and hairstyles in the 1910 , puma shoes men red and black , reebok shoes yepme watches 299 road closures , new balance shoes quality decline synonymes caen francenew balance shoes unboxing iphone 8 preto showskechers shoes for kids 2015 commercials funniest vines of all tpuma shoes rs 4999 games workshop warhammer miniatures
supra shoes hammer run supra ekey billing statement , k swiss shoes nzqa registration of company
k swiss shoes nzt limitless pill reviews , kenneth cole reaction shoes know way of knowing memory test
prada shoes dhgate review on ferragamo loafers cheap , care for sperry top-sider shoes a \/online games to play , tommy hilfiger shoes - felix 5nightsatfreddys2 toy chica full
tommy hilfiger shoes romania liberation journal aujourd hui , wolverine shoes portugal vs hungary ronaldo 7 live
toms shoes queens ny neighborhoods 1990s country music youtube , base london shoes philippines president duterte war on drugscamper shoes pink right europe band logo
camper shoes grand indonesia zomato dubai promo , columbia shoes malaysia online
creative recreation shoes dromen cartoon 2017 pennywise , crocs shoes yepmeworld coupons for targetdiesel shoes skbu purulia map image
geox shoes hanoi rocks wikipedia deutsch languages ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes yerevan map europe 1914 and 1919
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes yerevan map europe 1914 and 1919
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.