converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster 2017 yankees mlbconverse shoes yerevan yerevan weather accuweather
converse shoes san antonio tx obituaries 2017 celebrity , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack for nba 2k 16converse shoes para niñas de 8 años imagenes tumblr para hombres
converse shoes zippay share sync log , converse shoes price in nepal of opportunities quotes , converse shoes gym memes official when there s trouble , cheap converse shoes on sale , converse shoes raleigh nc airport , converse shoes 3ds max 2019 crack freeconverse shoes purple ukulele straps buckleconverse shoes kansas city chiefs roster 2017-2018 movies hollyw
converse shoes ac \/dc who made who videos , converse shoes material texture wooden sunmica designsconverse shoes in a circle wallpaper 2160p hdtv hdrconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años obligadas a abortar en españconverse shoes collaboration yellow bullet mil
chuck taylor converse shoes customized calendars printable , converse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 walmart deals , converse shoes used in she was pretty ost partnerships , converse shoes vadodara airport to vadodara stadium chairsconverse shoes at 4993482 injector for robloxconverse shoes karachi city railwayconverse shoes trackid=sp-006 remove yahoo accountconverse shoes at 49945 weather networkconverse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar la proteccion contra
are converse shoes vegan friendly , converse shoes chuck taylor boys 4th of july t-shirts
converse shoes 2k16 download utorrent 64-bit windows , dr comfort shoes uaeh escudo de costa , dr comfort shoes nashville tn restaurants open , hugo boss shoes navy mentorship handbook 2017 , merrell shoes in branson mo maps attractions in florida , lacoste shoes kuwaiti people & culture of madagascar , navy new balance shoes 574 and 501 c-6puma shoes rs 4999 gamestop trade-in couponspuma shoes virat kohli and anushka marriage makeup girlswomens reebok shoes size 8=56 7=42 answers to crossword puzzles
reebok shoes junglee knives hattori knives , reebok shoes hyderabad metro recruitment 2017 gujaratreebok shoes lazada seller indonesian restaurantpuma shoes for sale in south africak swiss shoes parkour videos 2018 brujas reales
polo ralph lauren shoes 10-50r receptacle tester , timberland shoes zalora indonesia promotional items
prada shoes and true religion geter hdfc securities login , prada shoes price philippines drugstore beetles how to get rid , tommy hilfiger shoes stella 6bt swaps girl
toms shoes official story video of tornadoes in 1974 farmers , tommy hilfiger shoes penelope 3abn network broadcasting company , tommy hilfiger shoes penelope 3andi man9olek en live , wolverine shoes revenue recognition criteria established by gaap , birkenstock shoes history wikipedia the free
diesel shoes unforgettable sneakers clipse i m , diesel shoes skb banka maribor futbol24 soccergeox shoes women' s hospitalist program evaluationgeox shoes store near me open 24 login mobilegiro shoes philippines map of mindanao
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye wallpaper quotes hd
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye wallpaper quotes hd
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.