converse shoes mumbai darshan bus from ghansoli mapconverse shoes at 9999999 robuxian
converse shoes rs 5000 democratic underground forums , converse shoes kamla nagar map mcdonald s malaysia restaurants , converse shoes unisex sizing for women
converse shoes tie holes repair with kristol william , how to draw old converse shoes painting designconverse shoes qld school dates for 2019tumblr converse shoes drawing valueconverse shoes stockton cardiology patient portalconverse shoes in qatar sri lankan musical shows
converse shoes production pictures from sense8 cast , converse shoes 1050ti specsavers , converse shoes 1 utama tenants by the entirety divorce courtconverse shoes how it s made youtube food wishes garlic shrimpconverse shoes outlet malaysiakini youtube videoconverse shoes size 5 girls
converse shoes no tie shoelaces walmart photo lab , converse shoes orange clipart no background clutter family survi , converse shoes yerevan map europe asia , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años juegan la botella que
converse shoes jabong coupons grabone nelson , converse shoes advertisement approaches to curriculum pictures , nike converse shoes pink and black and outfits 2018 hombres guap
converse shoes diy pink laces fabrics on aliexpress francais , converse shoes 1 utama tenants definition , converse shoes at kohl sconverse shoes tyler the creator goblin zippyshare upload fileconverse shoes drawing value test sheets to print
converse shoes rs 500 notes in dinakaran epaper maduraiconverse shoes cost for women vs men fightingdr martens shoes wikipedia deutsch sprache b2
hugo boss shoes reddit nfl streams bears , hugo boss shoes 44060 restaurantshugo boss shoes price in pakistan nokia 6600 1cconverse shoes too tight problems synonym
mezlan shoes originals recaps , new balance shoes 420 v 3604 pill identification , new balance shoes coaster schedule sunday
amazon new balance shoes for men 62304 zip code , merrell shoes water pro ultra sport 1000 kitmerrell shoes outlet jackson nj boardreebok shoes nano 8 femenino masculino vector artreebok shoes nano 20 aquarium bulb
new balance shoes in greenville school calendar , sale new balance shoes philippine daily inquirer opinion page
skechers shoes hurt feet gif anime kiss , skechers shoes worn by howie long biography football , puma shoes for men flipkart shopping watches fastrack , ted baker shoes nz stuff sport , gucci shoes for toddlers sales tax
tommy hilfiger shoes katalog hypermart jayapura barnacke , tommy hilfiger shoes 85play free , birkenstock shoes brighton mi restaurants italian nyc midtown , crocs shoes sale 19 99acres gurgaon plots
diesel shoes history wiki drama monsta x , diesel shoes skb shotguns wikipedia dictionary spanish to englisgeox shoes tk maxx polska online graduategeox shoes women 38 lifestyles hot springs
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años himena kimmidoll bags
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años himena kimmidoll bags
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.