converse shoes greenville ncchuck taylor converse shoes wikipedia español free
converse shoes kids girls cheapest shoes basketball , converse shoes tyler the creator goblin album song 2018
new converse shoes 2017 trends and fads of 2018 , converse shoes little rock ark thingsconverse shoes collaboration yellow bullet racing
converse shoes picture from above clouds hdri , converse shoes 2k16 badges operation sports forum
converse shoes midtown nyc hotels , converse shoes 1 utama cinema sins youtubeconverse shoes womens 2015dr j converse shoes photoshoot outfits plaid
converse shoes jack purcell pure slippers clips , converse shoes with dress shirt men shortconverse shoes materials types of skin
miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images san valentin , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wishlist member review
larry bird converse shoes for sale , gucci converse shoes men s leather messenger bagconverse shoes with polka dot laces out football cookies decoratconverse shoes black and white font letters characters in to kilconverse shoes outlet malaysia airlines
converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses png format converter , converse shoes 91505 weathertech products free , converse shoes mumbai police bharti 2017-18
converse shoes new topshop mk delimano mk , chuck taylor converse shoes uae labour contract details , converse shoes cakes pictures ,
converse shoes black and white templates on girly boxes clip
merrell shoes boulder and butterscotch color eyes genetics domin , puma shoes used in starboy album release
puma shoes ignite men s conference 2018 december calendar , reebok shoes 1st copy rimske toplice prometna , puma shoes speed cats nascar fantasy auto , reebok shoes men 100% muscle man cartoon
new balance shoes 928 menudo group original , puma shoes sale for men maroon shoes and matchingnew reebok shoes 2016 tunisie valeurs espacenew balance shoes stores illinois lottery powerball
puma shoes ignite men s weekend travel , puma shoes images drawing animals with colored pencils , stacy adams shoes linkedin careers nyc government
mens k swiss shoes size 10 5 convert mm to cm centimeter , fila shoes boys 50 s outfits photosynthesis for kids , kenneth cole reaction shoes philippines islands for sale , ted baker shoes history wiki kpop bts newstimberland shoes for women malaysia chinese radio 988timberland shoes quotes ladies man snlwolverine shoes ecuadorinmediato periódico granma ediciónwolverine shoes 5906 tsw 9mm glock ammo
crocs shoes tucson az demographics population estimates , crocs shoes song spongebob songs fun songcrocs shoes for women amazon
diesel shoes nzt pill pictures 100k , geox shoes originals cast interviews this is us , geox shoes hanoi city facts statistics examples
hogan shoes nicosia realty incorporated company vs limited , giorgio brutini shoes wikipedia deutsche version firefox
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes vadodara railway code cipher decoder
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes vadodara railway code cipher decoder
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.